CDIH
Monday Night Raw - End of the Bischoff era - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Monday Night Raw - End of the Bischoff era (/showthread.php?tid=5258)

- Teenweek - 02-10-2003

What do you think will happen tonight? The main storyline will be between Bischoff and Vince tonight. I think a great storyline, would be at the start of the show is a new set, a new stage, new announce booth, new titantron. Bischoff comes out and says Vince wanted me to shake up Raw and bring it down to its foundation. Well, I did that. Raw is dead. Welcome to Monday Nitro.

- Jack - 02-10-2003

Well, since the one they have now they have only had since Flair was the supposed half owner, I doubt they will be spending all that money on a new set.

I do however think that something special will happen. I don't know what though.

- Sir O - 02-10-2003

WCW is dead. Nitro is dead. Let it go...

- Teenweek - 02-10-2003

well Bischoff is staying around. What other way for him to shake Raw down to its foundation and grab it by the throat as Vince said. Remember Wrestlemania is less than a month and a half away and they have been negotiationg with Goldberg and Sting.

Maybe he will get the Pureosa wrestlers instead for you than Sir O.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-10-2003

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Sir O - 02-10-2003

Quote:What other way for him to shake Raw down to its foundation and grab it by the throat as Vince said.
Firing HHH would be a nice start. Firing the hack writers would also be nice. Changing the show from Raw to Nitro would just be dumb. Remember, WCW went out of business. WWF lost millions of viewers during the awful Invasion angle. The brand has been killed deader than Owen Hart. There's no point in reviving it; it just won't interest anybody.

Quote:Maybe he will get the Pureosa wrestlers instead for you than Sir O.
Heh...no thanks.

- LyricalGomez - 02-10-2003

I would cum all over my tv if he walked out and fired Triple H

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-11-2003

I do believe it is the return of Shane-O-Mac

- x-file - 02-11-2003

You sir are....incorrect. Pretty much new that a last minute deal was gonna be worked. And as much as Bischoff loves the fact he's back in wrestling, you knew he wasn't gonna kiss that old white ass. But Now that Bischoff is gonna wrestle SCSA, who wants to bet that Goldberg or another old WCW buddy runs in and saves the day?

- Skitchr4u - 02-11-2003

oh ho hum...what a non-eventful raw...the wrestling was decent, but why oh why do we care about all this extra crap...can't you just give us good storylines involving actual wrestlers? maybe that is too much to ask i guess...

- Teenweek - 02-11-2003

An alliance of say Bischoff, Steiner, Booker T, Sting and Goldberg would be cool. His new NWO.

- Goatweed - 02-11-2003

apparently there were some off-the-air shenanigens at RAW last night :

from rajah :
Quote:You all saw what took place during raw, And it was great Seeing Vince fire Bishoff but then it sucked when he rehired him.

But after Raw went off the air, Vince made his way up the ramp and was by Jim Ross and The King when the Glass shattered and People thought it was a Austin Video when he Made his way down the ramp and yes it was Austin and he walked down the ramp into the Ring and Bishoff was ready to fight Ausitn, Stone Cold did his salute to each Turnbuckle as Bishoff took his Jacket off and was ready to fight when Cheif Morley came from behind and started to hit Austin, Austin fought back and laid Morely with several punches, Bishoff fleed to theback as Austin Gave Morely the Stunner to the biggest pop of the night.

Austin then celebrated with beer when Y2J Himself starts walking down the ramp with a Microphone and says its good tos ee Stone Cold back, He proceeds to walk down and continue to say how its great to see Austin return, Austin stands in the ring looking at Jericho, Y2J Says its great to be in the ring with Another SOB, The two Biggest SOB's in the WWE Standing in the ring, Jericho tells everyone his phrases, King of the World, Inventor of Fozzy, Moongoose McQueen or whatever it is,Y2J Then says he wants to share a beer With Stone Cold, Austin grabs the Microphone from Y2J And says you wanna share a beer with stone cold? Brusky? Servesa? Steveweiser? What? (nice!) It was great to say that again When Austin talks, Austin gets the beer thrown to him and gives one to Y2J, Jericho starts to drink when BAM!!!!! Stunner to Y2J.

Austin teases a leave when he comes back down and goes for more beer, Before a good leave he gives Cheif Morely another stunner outside of the ring

now instead of going through the "join the kiss my ass or get my ass kicked" club, why didn't they show this? It would've made for a much better ending, it would've been somewhat of a surprise, and I'm sure it would've upped the buyrate for the PPV a Hell of a lot more than the "guarantee" that SCSA would be at the PPV. Plus, I'm sure the ratings for next week's RAW would be huge.

Edited By goatweed on 1044990764

- Teenweek - 02-11-2003

I guess they are saving Austins return to the public special for the PPV but just for the paying customers got to see him first before everyone else. There is still one more Raw before the PPV, so he could show up than and say Stunner Bischoff to end the show.

- GonzoStyle - 02-11-2003

Cause they can.

Cause they can fuck with us and string us along with 4 weeks of bullshit and expect a one night payoff to make up for it and make us forget it.

- Goatweed - 02-11-2003

but that's the predictable thing to do - and exactly what the WWE shouldn't do anymore. They need to be unpredictable, as much as they can be anyway, to generate interest again. Throw a few real surprises the fan's way, and watch the ratings go back up. I know there are other issues involved, but it's a start.

- LyricalGomez - 02-11-2003

I acctually thought that's what was going to happen, McMahon says you are going to join the get your ass kicked club and then out comes Austin

but that would've been cool

WWE doesn't do cool things