CDIH
Happy Valentine's Day - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Happy Valentine's Day (/showthread.php?tid=5259)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Teenweek - 02-10-2003

[Image: saticupid21.jpg]

My wife and I are doing nothing for Valentine's Day. We might go to dinner this weekend, but not on Friday when every restaurant raises the prices. She does not want flowers because they jack the prices up over 200%. She can't eat chocolate because she is pregnant. Basically we are saving all our money now for the baby.

What is everyone else doing for Valentine's Day? What are you buying wife/husband/girl or boyfriend? Or do you hate Valentine's day as basically a made up holiday that supports the rose and hallmark card industry. Frankly if you love someone, you don't need one day to show it. It should be everyday.

- Metalfan - 02-10-2003

Quote:Basically we are saving all our money now for the baby.

Have you considered robbing a bank as well?

We're not doing anything either....I think we'll try not to argue that day :thumbs-up:

- Ronin - 02-10-2003

my wife and i don't know what to get eachother this year.. so instead of pressuring ourselves to get gifts, we decided to just go to a show (her idea) in the city on sunday and then go to this awesome jewish steak house in the city (my idea).

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-10-2003

My girl has never gotten flowers for Valentine's day so I got her a dozen from one of the soroities that is selling them as a fund raiser. I think I might take her to see Dare Devil or maybe to the play they're giving here at my school on Friday night. If not it'll probably be just chillin on the couch watchin tv like usual.

- Galt - 02-10-2003

I'm going to NYC

- DGW - 02-10-2003

no significant other
gonna get drunk and then go home and cry

- SBB - 02-10-2003

I'm going to sit on the couch and drink beer.

Quote:gonna get drunk and then go home and cry
Quote:I'm going to sit on the couch and drink beer
You guys should do it together...keep each other company and such... :toast:

- Danked - 02-10-2003

I will dance the dance of joy.

Goes a little something like this... :banana:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-10-2003

I'm going out with some female friends to get drunk, and eat dinner. Sent out my V-Day presents and such, I'm just happy to have someone this year who means something to me, as corny as that sounds.

It doesn't sound corny...this is the second Valentine's day I've ever had a girlfriend on and it's the first time I'm in the same state with said girlfriend. So I think it'll be fun.

- Ronin - 02-10-2003

Quote:I'm going out with some female friends to get drunk, and eat dinner. Sent out my V-Day presents and such, I'm just happy to have someone this year who means something to me, as corny as that sounds.

You have some one yet you are going out with friends? live in seperate states?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-10-2003

Quote:You have some one yet you are going out with friends? live in seperate states
We're not able to be together this Valentine's Day.

- Spitfire - 02-10-2003

Our 7-year anniversary is tomorrow (must have broken a mirror or something...) so we went out this weekend and got a nice surround sound system. We're not doing much on Valentine's Day, I just want some lillies, and I think we're going to trip together Friday.
<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on 1044903255

- Luna - 02-10-2003

I will be doing the same thing for Valentine's Day that I do everyday: absolutely nothing. :-D

Quote:and I think we're going to trip together Friday.
That is just soooooo unfair. :disappointed:

- Goatweed - 02-10-2003

I'll be packing, and probably ordering food in - Hell, if I'm lucky and there's time we might even be able to throw in a little sex!

Other than that, nothing really. If we weren't doing this move, we'd probably go out to eat - we don't really make a big deal out of it. As my wife would say, "every day is valentine's day"

- Jack - 02-10-2003

6:00 AM.. Alarm will go off
6:30 AM.. Actually get up
6:35 AM.. Shower and get ready for work
7:00 AM.. Leave for work
7:30 AM.. Arrive at work and work for full day.
12:00 PM.. Lunch
12:30 PM.. Back From Lunch
4:00 PM.. Leave work
4:30 PM.. Arrive Home
5:00 PM.. Eat Dinner
5:30 PM.. Surf the net, maybe work on the board
6:00 PM.. Play video games
7:00 PM.. Watch a Movie
9:00 PM.. Go to chat and chat with fellow losers.
2:00 AM.. Go to bed.

Another day in the life of Jack.

- DGW - 02-10-2003

9:20 crank one out to a board member Rolleyes

- Danked - 02-10-2003

Quote:9:20 crank one out to a board member
That's what I meant by dance of joy.

- Arpikarhu - 02-10-2003

Quote:Basically we are saving all our money now for the baby
reason number 1 why i will never have kids.
reason number 2 is because maymay had his ovaries removed