CDIH
NBA All star Weekend - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NBA All star Weekend (/showthread.php?tid=5260)

- Teenweek - 02-10-2003

Did anyone watch anything this weekend?

I saw about a minute of this new contest they had where Jason Kidd and gary Payton were in the finals. It was some shooting, passing, dribbling contest. I used to love the 3 point shooting and slam dunk contest. Have not watched it in over 3 years now. Don't even know who won this year. Honestly did not care about the game either. It started like 8:30 and went to DOuble overtime. SOunds like itwas a great game but should be on free tv in the afternoon. I watched Sopranos, Oz and than went to sleep.

- Sir O - 02-10-2003

Kidd won the skills contest. This was a very weak idea. NHL's skills contests are MUCH more fun.

Stojakovic won the 3 pt shootout. Beat Wesley Person in the tiebreaker, with I think 22 pts. Antoine Walker scored an abysmal 7.

Jason Richardson won the dunk contest with an amazing dunk that you NEED to see. Words can't do it justice.

Missed most of the game yesterday...tuned in for the final few minutes and the OT's. It was actually nice to see them playing D in the game for once, it was actually very competitive down the stretch. Jordan missed the game winning shot at the end of regulation, then hit a really nice baseline fadeaway at the end of the 1st OT to tie it and force a 2nd. Then the East died. West won. Yay.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-10-2003

I was so pissed that that last Jordan shot in the first overtime wasn't the game winner. The dunk contest was ok, I wasn't too impressed. I wish I had the money to have been there cause Phillips Arena is like a 30 min walk from my dorm. The 70's theme was wierd.

- LyricalGomez - 02-10-2003

I hope that ref gets some horrible disease that slowly eats away at him for years, causing a great deal of pain.

That wasn't a fucking foul

- HedCold - 02-10-2003

Quote:then hit a really nice baseline fadeaway at the end of the 1st OT to tie it and force a 2nd
his shot put the east up by 2. kobe came down on the other end and put up a three falling out of bounds but jermaine oneal got called for a foul and kobe got 3 shots, hitting 2 to tie it

- Sir O - 02-10-2003

Aah, yes, you're right. My bad.

It was still a great shot...

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-10-2003

:fuckoff: to the fucking moron ref that ruined a perfect ending to the game :fuckoff:

i hope that jackass felt like a moron

- x-file - 02-12-2003

what about Mariah carey, does anybody have any of these pictures I'm hearing about? I'm hearing she was hanging out of her michael jordan jersey boobs and all. Anybody...bueler....bueler?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-12-2003

[Image: 1044850964.3556778050.jpg]
[Image: capt.1044850764.all_star_game_axa132.jpg]

- Teenweek - 02-12-2003

Nice :thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 02-12-2003

anyone got video of Jason Richardson's dunk?

[Image: mariah_144_030209.jpg]

- LyricalGomez - 02-12-2003

I'd like to dunk her

if anyone can find more pics of her in the retro bulls jersey/skirt itd be much appreciated

- Teenweek - 02-12-2003

COuld not find a video but here was his dunk from the final round.
[Image: richardson2.jpg]

keyser, i have the entire slam dunk contest downloaded at home, ill send it to you tonight

- LyricalGomez - 02-12-2003

[Image: mariah.carey-michael.jordan-wizards-jersey-kiss.jpg]

[Image: mariahalone.jpg]

[Image: bb1.jpg]

[Image: bb2.jpg]

[Image: bb3.jpg]

[Image: bb5.jpg]

[Image: careyallstar.jpg]

- x-file - 02-12-2003

crazy chicks are hot. I love this board.

- Keyser Soze - 02-12-2003

WBK, you rock, thanks man!