CDIH
Hot girl on Survivor this year - Jenna the swimsuit model - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hot girl on Survivor this year - Jenna the swimsuit model (/showthread.php?tid=5264)

- Teenweek - 02-10-2003

[Image: jen1.jpg] [Image: jen2.jpg]
[Image: jen3.jpg][Image: jen4.jpg]
[Image: jen5.jpg] [Image: jen6.jpg]

[Image: jen7.jpg][Image: jen8.jpg]
[Image: jen9.jpg]

- Mad - 02-10-2003

She's alright. I've fucked better looking chicks.

- Arpikarhu - 02-10-2003

i fucked that chick about a year ago. she was freaky!!!

- Goatweed - 02-10-2003

Quote:i fucked that chick about a year ago

then she truly is a survivor :lol:

I don't know about this whole men vs. women gimmick they're doing this season, I kinda always liked the fact that it was mixed up - it made for better drama IMO. I'm sure I'll watch it, though.

- Weird NJ - 02-14-2003

Heh.. Survivor Amazon is on now. 8 guys vs. 8 girls. This should be interesting. I might just watch this one.

Oh yeah. One of the girls is deaf. :crackhead:

- crx girl - 02-14-2003

maybe it's my blurry tv, but she doesn't look all that hot...

- Weird NJ - 02-14-2003

Your TV's blurry. There are 3 hotties on the show. Anyway, the girls team just won immunity.

Uhh.... Is anyone else watching this anymore? I mean, I didn't even see Survivor Africa. How many more of these does CBS think they can pull off?

- QuickStop - 02-14-2003

18...they haven't got anything else

- crx girl - 02-14-2003

that blonde one has a nice rack, i could see that much. i've seen all of em, i'm a loser. the africa one was really lame though, i'll give you that.

oh, and i was soooo happy when the girls one that first challenge, i'll enjoy it now because that'll probably be the only one...

- Goatweed - 02-14-2003

I missed it :-(

- Mad - 02-14-2003

How does it feel to be a homeower?

- LyricalGomez - 02-14-2003

I bet he stands there, hands on his hips looking at the empty white walls and says

Whose house?

GOAT'S HOUSE

I SAID WHOSE HOUSE

SAY WHAT

GOAT'S HOUSE

- Goatweed - 02-14-2003

Quote:I bet he stands there, hands on his hips looking at the empty white walls and says

Whose house?

GOAT'S HOUSE

I SAID WHOSE HOUSE

SAY WHAT

GOAT'S HOUSE

Gomez pretty much summed it up - it feels good so far. Tiring, but good.

- Maynard - 02-14-2003

Heidi is pretty hot. The rest are just ok. Even the deaf girl is kinda cute.

But they all end up looking like shit after a month.

I've watched em all too Tricia. I'm fucking addicted to it. The only two shows I watch every week are Survivor (when it's on) and The Soprano's (when they're new). There's just something about survivor that I dig. It's a reality/game/adventure show and for some reason it just appeals to me. I hate all the other reality shows though. Go figure.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-14-2003

Quote:18...they haven't got anything else
Except for CSI, and CSI: Miami...which aren't bad shows...

- Skitchr4u - 02-14-2003

i taped it last night...gonna watch it this weekend...i too have seen them all, and am lame enough to tape it if i am not going to be home to see...survivor, big brother, amazing race...Damn cbs!!

- drusilla - 02-20-2003

that's her? i was expecting way better.