CDIH
If you were locked in a mental ward... - What would you do? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If you were locked in a mental ward... - What would you do? (/showthread.php?tid=527)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arthur Dent - 02-20-2002

If you found your self dragged from your home and locked in a mental ward, what would you do?

Would you be like Bradd Pitt in 12 Monleys?
Or Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest?
Or Sara Conner in T2?

What would you do?

- IkeaBoy - 02-20-2002

i would probably fuck around in it, see what I can do to get into a padded cell, leather restrained to a bed, etc. totally shift personalities day by day. and everyone knows what I think about insane chicks.

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

franklin 5 at morristown memorial hospital was much nicer than my stay at greystone.

- Sloatsburgh - 02-20-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:If you found your self dragged from your home and locked in a mental ward, what would you do?

Would you be like Bradd Pitt in 12 Monleys?
Or Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest?
Or Sara Conner in T2?

What would you do?
I would do Sara Connor of T2. She was hot.

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

I most probaly would feel at home. But, I don't think they would lock me up for my true lack of anger management. I could always hope I guess. They look like they have fun in the white rooms. Looks a lot better than prison at the very least.

- IkeaBoy - 02-20-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:I would do Sara Connor of T2. She was hot.
you know she's not in the sequel.

if those three probably Pitt. spouting random ideas, ranting random nonsense, formulating outlandish government conspiracy theories, pissed that someone's in the TV chair.

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:if those three probably Pitt. spouting random ideas, ranting random nonsense, formulating outlandish government conspiracy theories, pissed that someone's in the TV chair.
Bullshit. You would just go hide in the corner and tell every soul you are not IkeaBoy and probaly star a message board on the floor with crayons. :bouncer: :bouncer:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-20-2002

I'd be the chick in the HBO Bellevue special with glasses.....

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:I'd be the chick in the HBO Bellevue special with glasses.....
And here I thought all this time that was you. Go figure.

I wish I could just use that cop out and blame all my shortcomings on being a lonney tune. I mean, most mental wards treat you rather nicely from what I have seen. They are all polite and shit in fear you might lose it. Kind of like how the US presibentcy feels I gather.

- Bondgirl - 02-20-2002

maybe Angelina Jolie in Girl Interrupted..crazy, but fun crazy Smile

- Hey Ladi - 02-20-2002

I'd probably start talking to myself, dift off and ignore everyone. Oooo, and I bet they have nice happy pills too! In an assortment of rainbow colors. :bouncer:

- Keyser Soze - 02-20-2002

The Pit = Mental Ward
Cells #1 & #2 = Prison

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-20-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:And here I thought all this time that was you. Go figure.
See if I trust you with a secret again..... :pissed:

- Sloatsburgh - 02-20-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
IkeaBoy Wrote:if those three probably Pitt. spouting random ideas, ranting random nonsense, formulating outlandish government conspiracy theories, pissed that someone's in the TV chair.
Bullshit. You would just go hide in the corner and tell every soul you are not IkeaBoy and probaly star a message board on the floor with crayons. :bouncer: :bouncer:
That was chalk, not crayons, and it was in prison, not a mental ward.

damn, I'm crossing threads.

Someone help me, what was the movie with Denzel Washington as a cop who went out hunting a Bateman-type silicate. "She can do more than just play chess with you, Johnny."

- BeckyDC - 02-20-2002

Hmm..I'd probably act a little like Angelina as well..fun to keep my self occupied..maybe Id save my chicken and put it under the bed for later, too.

- fbd - 02-20-2002

i would ACT as crazy as possible.wouldnt it be fun toone day just put your shoes on your hands, or to scream out "PORT!" every time someone walked by?it'd be fun

- NaughtyAngel - 02-20-2002

id make plans with all the other crazies to escape and let them take over the world
MUAHHAHAHHAHAHA

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:I'd probably start talking to myself, dift off and ignore everyone. Oooo, and I bet they have nice happy pills too! In an assortment of rainbow colors. :bouncer:
And how is this any different than you are now?

- GonzoStyle - 02-20-2002

I'd umm do what I do everyday.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Feb. 20 2002 at 1:04

- Danked - 02-20-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:Someone help me, what was the movie with Denzel Washington as a cop who went out hunting a Bateman-type silicate. "She can do more than just play chess with you, Johnny."
The Bone Collector

Same thing Ikea calls his Doomper...

And I'd probably just go completely apeshit in a mental institution. Shock therapy sounds fun.