CDIH
SOULSEEK - ewagjogha;wreoig - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: SOULSEEK - ewagjogha;wreoig (/showthread.php?tid=5284)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 02-12-2003

first audiogalaxy leaves me. I mourned for weeks. My heart had been shattered in pieces. I never thought I would find another p2p that would satisfy my needs. BUT ALAS, Soulseek came and satisfied me as much if not more than Audiogalaxy ever did. Me and Soulseek were going along great, I thought we would be together forever, but a few days ago it had to leave me as well!! And I'm thinking it is gone forever too. I hate the world right now :angry: :-(

- HedCold - 02-12-2003

its because YOU didn't donate to it. leecher

- The Sleeper - 02-12-2003

you're saying it only wanted me for my money Undecided

- LyricalGomez - 02-12-2003

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- Teenweek - 02-12-2003

so is kazaa the only one still working now? I used to use soulseek, when all i could get was the fake versions or short versions of songs on kazaa.

- Goatweed - 02-12-2003

Quit yer cryin' and go to this link and download Kazaalite - all of your problems will be solved.

- Goatweed - 02-12-2003

Quote:when all i could get was the fake versions or short versions of songs on kazaa.

I've been using Kazaa since last week and I haven't come across one bogus or shortened song :clueless:

- Teenweek - 02-12-2003

Try downloading some songs from the daredevil soundtrack. They have beeps in them, cuts in the song, etc.

- Keyser Soze - 02-12-2003

kazaalite owns all other p2ps beeyotch

Kazaalite is great if you just want a song or two or if you want an album that's already out, unreleased stuff I get off Newsgroups and IRC

I get it off Maynard :thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 02-12-2003

soulseek made kazaa and kazaalite its bitch

wheres your bitch now, huh?

- Hybrid - 02-12-2003

Undecided

Newsgroups and IRC own all of the programs out there

- Goatweed - 02-12-2003

Quote:Newsgroups and IRC own all of the programs out there

As far as variety and volume goes, I totally agree. As for ease of use to the average person, KL ownz.

Clicking on something is hard?

Newsbin is no harder to use than Kazaa

but with IRC I would agree, that is tricky to figure out at first, but it's also the best way to get leaked albums

- Goatweed - 02-12-2003

Quote:Newsbin is no harder to use than Kazaa

true, newsbin is pretty easy, but I notice there are too many broken files in newsgroups (for movies at least) and it's a pain in the ass trying to track down that one RAR file you're missing.

That's why I use IRC for movies

- Goatweed - 02-12-2003

I need to be less IRC-challenged :-( Can I be your IRC Padawan Gomez?