CDIH
...what's your preference??? - Rolled or Bowl'd? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: ...what's your preference??? - Rolled or Bowl'd? (/showthread.php?tid=5285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- FNMoron - 02-12-2003

Confusedmokey: ...ok Stoners (and Stoner wanna-be's) ...what is your preferred smoking method... rolling one up with some papers or a blunt wrap... or just packing your favorite bowl... beit glass, metal, wood or some type of bong... of course, both techniques have pro's & con's... which do you favor & why???

personally, it all depends on the situation... when i'm just sitting around the house, nothing beats a nice fresh bong hit... or a few nice hits off a bowl.... but when in public or semi-public places i prefer to have something rolled... more so than not, i prefer the typical rice paper to blunts... i like to taste the weed, not stale tobacco leafs peeled from a 50 cent cigar...

ok.... your turn :fuggin:

- Danked - 02-12-2003

I like to smoke marijuana.

- FNMoron - 02-12-2003

Confusedneak: ...don't make me call you... :poke:

now discuss dammit... :twak:

- Hey Ladi - 02-12-2003

I'm used to glass, I can't roll for shit & I end up burning my fingers anyway

Bongs are nice, it's a pretty easy process ... light, breathe in, out, breathe in, done :thumbs-up:

I really like my bowl too, it's a good size, a smooth shape & all the holes are the right size :fuggin: Damn I wish I had something to put in it

- Hybrid - 02-12-2003

meh i dont care. im not a stoner. whatever is accessable.

- Danked - 02-12-2003

I miss bong hits, but I'm not careful enough with them so I don't have a bong anymore. Get you a little more fucked up than a bowl and you're using just as much weed. Joints are good on the go and with large groups of people because everyone is guaranteed to get stoned before the time the bowl is cashed. If it's just me smoking, then I use my one hitter which actually has a decent sized bowl on it so it's more than just one hit. I usually bring that to shows because we can smoke up a lot of people with it and the security guards who pat you down just assume it's chap stick or a lighter.

- Hey Ladi - 02-12-2003

Question B ..... Quality or Quantity

I'm really torn on this issue, I know a lot of pot snobs. I'd say quanitity, but I think my smokeables usually come in fairly top drawer, so I don't need to worry about quality. :clueless:

- Luna - 02-12-2003

Quote:...ok Stoners (and Stoner wanna-be's)
How about ex-stoners? Do they count?

- FNMoron - 02-12-2003

yeah... sure Luna... i guess as long as you have partaken in the past, you still qualify...

oh, and Danked.... :thumbs-up: ...i knew you could do it :loveya:

- Weird NJ - 02-12-2003

My preference is bong. You get the best hit possible for your money. Pipes are ok but not good enough to fill your lungs on one shot. Joints are good for puffing in large groups but the mix has to be right and they can't be rolled too tight. :fuggin:

- Luna - 02-12-2003

Quote:yeah... sure Luna... i guess as long as you have partaken in the past, you still qualify...
Weeeee! Then I have to agree with Weird then......Bongs for me. :-D

- FNMoron - 02-12-2003

<---using the bong Slackjaw gave me at the oa.com x-mas party :fuggin:

- LZMF1 - 02-12-2003

multiple stage glass bongs are nice :thumbs-up:

- Danked - 02-12-2003

My friend is a glassblower in VT. I can't wait till the day he gets good enough to start making glass bongs. I think he said he needs different glass and a different sort of torch. Undecided

- FNMoron - 02-12-2003

Danked... i hope your glass blowing buddy gets his shit together... i need a new piece... :thumbs-up:

...i actually used to work making neon signs... bending glass in forms & such... it was pretty cool... i actually made a couple of glass pieces when i worked there, but they we just clear glass, no fancy designs or anything... they just got black & nasty, so i'd toss them when they got to gross... they were way to fragile to try to clean...

- Danked - 02-12-2003

If you need a regular pipe, I can always get him to send you a couple of pictures to choose from, but it's hard to photograph glass correctly. Weird's supposed to be working on a website for him, but he's not quite done yet.... after a year... maybe more... probably more...

- FNMoron - 02-12-2003

sndpixplzkthx :thumbs-up:

- Danked - 02-12-2003

I'll let him know tonight. Expect an email from either phuzman or jinxglass.

- FNMoron - 02-12-2003

thxbuddy :thumbs-up:

...you gots my email, right? :clueless:

- Danked - 02-12-2003

I was assuming it was in your profile, which it's not. PM it to me.