CDIH
FU to Food Poisoning - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: FU to Food Poisoning (/showthread.php?tid=5316)

Pages: 1 2

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-16-2003

How the fuck can Chinese vegetables make a person so sick that they are doubled over in pain for hours?? So much so it puts em in the ER?? Puking for hours and needing X-rays and ultrasounds on the abdomen. FUCKIN CHINK FUCKS AND THEIR CRAPPY FUCKING FOOD!!!! RUINED MY WEEKEND!!!!
Now you know why I don't eat the stuff. My Girlfriend learned the hard way.

- Sweet Angel - 02-16-2003

Blech. That's why I only ever get fried rice or pepper steak (but I don't eat the veggies). Hope she feels better soon.

- Ronin - 02-18-2003

i had food poisoning in college. ate some taco bell and some other stuff on a thursday. was sick that night with puking and the runs.. ate taco bell again the next day, friday, because i thought it was something else that made me feel bad. and i was sick (puking and the runs every 30 minutes) friday, saturday, sunday, and monday.. it was also super bowl weekend in 2000. ahh, the memories..

never ate taco bell there again. i went farther down the street to the next taco bell. :-p

- DGW - 02-18-2003

you showed Taco bell Rolleyes

- Danked - 02-18-2003

I seriously debated finishing my leftover Scallops with Brocolli last night which I had estimated to be about 5 days old. Good thing I didn't or this might've been my thread. :thumbs-up:

- GonzoStyle - 02-18-2003

I worked fri and saturday, so I wasnt home except to sleep them two days. My mom had friends over saturday night, she picked up some KFC and I asked her to get me some Taco Bell since it's in the same place. She forgot to put it in the fridge on saturday night and I came home and just passed out. Sunday the snow came and I didnt go out, I forgot about the T bell. Monday afternoon I finally found it, no refridgeration for a couple days....

Damn it was good, still tasted fresh.

I woke up in the middle of the night and had an "Accident".

- Danked - 02-18-2003

Hot. :loveya:

It was still worth it, T Bell is the shit... literally.

- Danked - 02-18-2003

The consistency in some of the burritos is highly suspicious.

- Hey Ladi - 02-18-2003

I'm no longer considering it for lunch :crackhead:

well ladi there is a difference in eating it 2 minutes after getting it and 2 days.

- Hey Ladi - 02-18-2003

yeah, but I'll picture it when I get it, and I haven't been feeling so hot anyway

how about I feel you and make you hot, then we can head down to dankeds and smoke up and eat taco bell.

- Hey Ladi - 02-18-2003

:loveya: yeah man

- Ronin - 02-18-2003

Quote:how about I feel you and make you hot, then we can head down to dankeds and smoke up and eat taco bell

wow, you're smooth. :-p

I'm soooo gonna fuck ladi on dankeds parents bed.

- Danked - 02-18-2003

Oh no, you won't! Confusedneak:

I was just jokin buddy, imagine how great ladi probably is though I think she's a major challange in the sack, might teach us both a thing or two.

- Danked - 02-18-2003

She's spoken of fondly in Metal's basement.

wait till we get her in your parents bedroom.