CDIH
Help with my rottisserie roster - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Help with my rottisserie roster (/showthread.php?tid=532)

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

i had alot of injuries last year so i ended trading for alot of cheap keepers. i have to pare this list to ten. any ideas?

Sadler, Donnie]$ 2
Martinez, Dave ATL $2
Vizcaino, Jose $1
Mueller, Bill $ 4
Wilson, Jack $1
Eusebio, Tony $ 1
Perez, Timo $ 5
Bautista, Danny $ 1
Hunter, Brian L. $3
Berkman, Lance $10
Payton, Jay $1
Girardi, Joe $ 5
[James, Mike] $ 1

Jimenez, Jose $1
[Tapani, Kevin] $4
Fultz, Aaron $1
Myers, Mike $ 1
Bottalico, Ricky $ 3
Reynolds, Shane $ 4
Kile, Darryl $14
Tatis, Fernando $34
[Barker, Glen] $ 10
Bergeron, Peter $8
[Butch Huskey] $ 2
[O. Henriquez] $ 5
King, Ray $ 1
[Wall, Donne] $1
Ankiel, Rick $5
Pavano, Carl $ 15
Reynoso, Armando$ 10
[Loewer, Carlton] $ 2

i am keeping berkman

Edited By Arpikarhu on Feb. 20 2002 at 1:23

- Danked - 02-20-2002

I say Bergeron sticks it in your mouth and Barker tags you in das doomper, but I really would prefer you keep this gay shit to yourself.

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Quote:Help with my rottisserie
I always knew you wanted someone to put you on the rotisserie. I think GS and Sean are free. You gots a pretty mouth boy.

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

Danked Wrote:I say Bergeron sticks it in your mouth and Barker tags you in das doomper, but I really would prefer you keep this gay shit to yourself.
wow, thats very funny. lame-ass

- Danked - 02-20-2002

:thumbs-up:

- GonzoStyle - 02-20-2002

I'd hold onto

Fernando Tatis
Vizcaino, Jose
Hunter, Brian L.
Bottalico, Ricky
Bautista, Danny

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:I'd hold onto

Fernando Tatis
Vizcaino, Jose
Hunter, Brian L.
Bottalico, Ricky
Bautista, Danny
i should have added that it is a $260 league. i am not so sure with tatis at $34

Arpikarhu Wrote:i should have added that it is a $260 league. i am not so sure with tatis at $34

Dude he is sooooooooo worth it.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Feb. 20 2002 at 3:38

- Galt - 02-20-2002

Do you HAVE to keep ten? I've never done an NL or AL only league so, though the talent pool is alot thinner, I don't know if it's normal to start guys who will not get many starts/innings for their team

Tatis at $34. No fucking way. You can get him at half that this year with the good 3B in the NL.

Berkman is a no-brainer
Jiminez is good. I've always been a fan of getting saves on the cheap instead of paying for Nenn and Hoffman and the likes.
Eventhough Kile is currently hurt, getting a top 10 starter in your league for $14 is good
Payton will start and with the offense around him, he'll get RBIs when he strikes out.
Ankiel is definately worth the risk at $5
Tapani retired.

As for Gonzo's irresponsible advice:
Vizcaino isn't even going to play that much. Ensberg, Biggio, and Lugo will get the vast majority of playing time, and Vizcaino will be one of those 200 AB guys.

Hunter, also will get crunched out of playtime in Houston with Ward, Berkman, and Hidalgo getting all the playtime time there. Even when he plays, he's fantasy Cancer. OK in steals, but kills you in everything else.

Batista should start in AZ now that Sanders is gone. But he's still not that good. $1 might be worth it. I think your chances are better with Payton though

Bottallico is really only worth something if he displaced Mesa.

Quote:As for Gonzo's irresponsible advice:
Vizcaino isn't even going to play that much. Ensberg, Biggio, and Lugo will get the vast majority of playing time, and Vizcaino will be one of those 200 AB guys.

dude it's arpi you moron.

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

Quote:Payton will start and with the offense around him, he'll get RBIs when he strikes out.

I want to know how someone gets RBIs when they strike out

- Galt - 02-20-2002

There are no room for jokes in Fantasy baseball Gonzo.

- DGW - 02-20-2002

1- How many teams are in your league? Cause if it's not like 15 teams you'd be better off folding that franchise.

I'd keep:
Berkman
Tatis
Pavano
Ankiel
Kile
After that your guess is as good as mine...your team sucks deez nutz

- Arpikarhu - 02-21-2002

DGW Wrote:1- How many teams are in your league? Cause if it's not like 15 teams you'd be better off folding that franchise.

I'd keep:
Berkman
Tatis
Pavano
Ankiel
Kile
After that your guess is as good as mine...your team sucks deez nutz
you know nothing. for $50 bucks i get some middle of thre road keepers, freeing up a whopping $210 for the rest of my draft to get a bunch of the big boys. i was out of it by mid-season and traded all my heavy hitters for cheap keepers and that is why my roster looks like it does.ignoramus.

Galt- i agree with almost everything you said(believe me, i was ignoring the gonzo-tatis thing). i get 5 of's and am still considering keeping bergeron for steals(think he will mature this year). also bottalico(cant hurt me), and reynolds.