CDIH
If you were a hammer - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If you were a hammer (/showthread.php?tid=533)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

would you hammer in the evening?

- Grumpy - 02-20-2002

Put doooowwwnnn the crack pipe and seek help! Immediately.

- BeckyDC - 02-20-2002

omg arpi..step AWAY from the acid..

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

just curious. would you hammer out danger?

- Hey Ladi - 02-20-2002

No, but... If I had a bell, I'd ring it in the morning, I'd ring it in the evening, All over this land. I'd ring out danger, I'd ring out a warning. I'd ring out love between my brothers and my sisters, All over this land.

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

Why do I think there are going to be more members of my "Beat arpi with a rubber hose" club than I can handle?

- WhipThisFez - 02-20-2002

Dear APrkfuiskis,

Hello, my name is Fez and I hope you fucking die.

Cheers.

- Sephiroth - 02-20-2002

If I were a hammer, I'd cave your goddamn skull in.

- Kingpin - 02-20-2002

Well, I'd rather be a hammer than a nail. Yes I would. :roflmao:

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Join Today! Come be a part of this history making event where we all beat the piss out of Arpi! Led by our very own Faceman, you too can take a crack at kicking this little shit's ass.

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

Maynard Wrote:Join Today! Come be a part of this history making event where we all beat the piss out of Arpi! Led by our very own Faceman, you too can take a crack at kicking this little shit's ass.
bring it on doughboy. 6'5" aint so little. plus you are soft and pasty.

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:bring it on doughboy. 6'5" aint so little. plus you are soft and pasty.
You're two inches doesnt scare me theatre boy. If you want to get into a height contest, I'm sure Metalfan can go inch for inch with you. :fuckoff:

P.S. - You're still gonna get beat.

- Luna - 02-20-2002

So, how's your hammer hanging? :p

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:bring it on doughboy. 6'5" aint so little. plus you are soft and pasty.
You're two inches doesnt scare me theatre boy. If you want to get into a height contest, I'm sure Metalfan can go inch for inch with you. :fuckoff:

P.S. - You're still gonna get beat.
first faceman and now metal fan. stop hiding behind your mamas skirt. you cant handle your booze puke boy, so you sure cant handle me

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:first faceman and now metal fan. stop hiding behind your mamas skirt. you cant handle your booze puke boy, so you sure cant handle me
I'm not hiding behind anyone. I'm just stating that Metal is as tall as you. And I'm not. So what's your fucking point? 6'5"? I didn't know they could stack shit that high.

And how did I hide behind Face? By saying he's leading the way? Take your fucking head out of your ass and look who started that thread. FACEMAN is leading the crusade to beat the fuck out of you.

- DGW - 02-20-2002

Quote:If you were a hammer

Racist prick.

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

Hey can we consider my group cdih's first faction?? :bouncer:

- Hey Ladi - 02-20-2002

Faceman Wrote:Hey can we consider my group cdih's first faction?? :bouncer:
Oh crap, not that again Confuseduicide:

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

can i join? i beat myself all the time

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

I hate to say it, but I think that THIS may have been the first faction here. Fuckers.