CDIH
How does one Justify - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How does one Justify (/showthread.php?tid=5363)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Jack - 02-21-2003

living at home still when they are 22 years old?

I can't find a way to justify it and it leaves me feeling depressed.

- LZMF1 - 02-21-2003

hey.....i was making good money at 22 and i stayed with my parents til i had enough money saved up to buy a house.

- Metalfan - 02-21-2003

sorry, can't help...moved out before then

- Jack - 02-21-2003

Quote:sorry, can't help...moved out before then

:fuckoff:

- LyricalGomez - 02-21-2003

It depends on the situation

- Jack - 02-21-2003

I lived on my own once.. It was bliss. No one to answer to... no cares at all..

Then I lost my room mate and had to move back home. Worst experience ever. :-(

- Ronin - 02-21-2003

atleast you are saving on rent and such.. you must be piling up the dough..

- Hey Ladi - 02-21-2003

I've never had a roommate & I don't want one, since I can't afford a house & my parents are nice people ... I stay there & find better things to spend money on. If I had to spend all of it on rent, how could I get the :fuggin: :toast: & vacation.

- Jack - 02-21-2003

Unfortunately no..... I went back to school.

- LyricalGomez - 02-21-2003

Well I think it's ok if you are still in college. Like a friend of mine lived with his parents until he was 23, because he was spending all the money he earned at his job to pay for college.

- Luna - 02-21-2003

Quote:Then I lost my room mate and had to move back home. Worst experience ever.
You'll get back on your feet. Give yourself time. It happens to the best of us. Just look at it as a temporary situation.

- Metalfan - 02-21-2003

I actually had no choice but to move. I got a job 200 miles away from my parents. So, out I went to start earning.

- Arpikarhu - 02-21-2003

Quote:living at home still when they are 22 years old?
you cant. what a loser.

- Buttmunch - 02-21-2003

I was kicked out at 17.

But, I built a space ship and everything was fine.

- Luna - 02-21-2003

oh no..... [Image: icon16.gif]

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-21-2003

I wouldn't worry about it. Save up some money when you can and then when you get a decent job you'll have enough saved up for an aprtment or a house. Don't worry about it. Our generation in a lot of respects DID NOT do better than our parents did. At least you have the option to stay at home with your folks. I had to move out to keep my job.

- Luna - 02-21-2003

Quote:Our generation in a lot of respects DID NOT do better than our parents did. At least you have the option to stay at home with your folks. I had to move out to keep my job.
Very true. I know we all have that "pride" thing going on, but, try not to let it get the better of you. Sometimes you need other people's help..... (and I mean "you" generally).

- Skitchr4u - 02-21-2003

at least you have a place to stay, you could be on the street...

- Jack - 02-21-2003

Quote:you cant. what a loser.

I know... :-( The truth hurts.

I can't even bring a girl home... I'm afraid she will run away when she meets my family.

- Luna - 02-21-2003

Hey, I have a box in the stoner forum. I'm sure it would be easy to renovate :-D