CDIH
Ooooo no ones here! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ooooo no ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=541)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

- Brokenjaw - 03-07-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:So if we have a queen, and we have a jester(brokenjaw)..then whut am I???? oh and the rest of you tools I'm thinking are knights..
Wait a minute, how am I the jester, and who put you in charge of deciding who evryone was? If I am the jester then you my dear are a wench, go get me some grog.

- fbd - 03-07-2002

I, Sir fbdlingfrg, most noble knight and Prince of Cell #2, hearby swear compelte fealty to the now departed great High Queen Amy, the Naughty Angel, the Girl of Wnew, and the Grand Mistress and Guardian of Cell #2. I also pledge my loyalty to Lunababe, the noble Maiden of the Moon, who has most grasciously made me her one true knight and has granted me this great blade of many forms. Should anyone besmirtch the honor of either of these true women, I shall prove thy villany bodily upon them in a trial of arms!

- Brokenjaw - 03-07-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:I, Sir fbdlingfrg, most noble knight and Prince of Cell #2, hearby swear compelte fealty to the now departed great High Queen Amy, the Naughty Angel, the Girl of Wnew, and the Grand Mistress and Guardian of Cell #2. I also pledge my loyalty to Lunababe, the noble Maiden of the Moon, who has most grasciously made me her one true knight and has granted me this great blade of many forms. Should anyone besmirtch the honor of either of these true women, I shall prove thy villany bodily upon them in a trial of arms!
HAAH you can't even pee straight, go sit down oh "nobel" night.

- fbd - 03-07-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:HAAH you can't even pee straight, go sit down oh "nobel" night.
bah!shut up old man

- BeckyDC - 03-07-2002

Quote:Wait a minute, how am I the jester, and who put you in charge of deciding who evryone was? If I am the jester then you my dear are a wench, go get me some grog.

IF you must know, I CONCURED with Queen Amy before I stated the fact of you being Jester. AS for me?? I think her heiness shall name my position..so PFFFFFFT!!!! :moonie:

- Brokenjaw - 03-07-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Brokenjaw Wrote:HAAH you can't even pee straight, go sit down oh "nobel" night.
bah!shut up old man
Is that a chalange?

- Hybrid - 03-07-2002

i, sir hybrid, will slice of the head of anyone that messes with me, or anybody else that i think is cool. the end. Confusedeph:

- fbd - 03-07-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:Is that a chalange?
whats a "chalange"?

- Brokenjaw - 03-07-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Brokenjaw Wrote:Is that a chalange?
whats a "chalange"?
its my way of spelling, challenge.

- Hybrid - 03-07-2002

[Image: ninjaburger.jpg] this is where i eat lunch.

- BeckyDC - 03-07-2002

Quote:ts my way of spelling, challenge.
HENCE the reason yer a jester.. :lol: non-spellin tool :o

- Brokenjaw - 03-07-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:ts my way of spelling, challenge.
HENCE the reason yer a jester.. :lol: non-spellin tool :o
Hence that if you knew why I spelled it the way I did, you would keep your wench mouth shut. :moonie:

- BeckyDC - 03-07-2002

Quote:Hence that if you knew why I spelled it the way I did, you would keep your wench mouth shut.
I dont recall The Queen naming myself as the wench..I'll have to ask her.. :eatme:

- Brokenjaw - 03-07-2002

BeckyDC Wrote::eatme:
:loveya: :loveya:

- Luna - 03-08-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:I am tired, I think I will rest for a bit with a nice glass of wine.Anyone care to join me?
[Image: Totale%20Tisch%20mit%20Sofas.jpg]

But don't worry Luna I got stuff for you to drink too..
[Image: seltzer%20bottle.jpg] [Image: topleft6.jpg]

Easy on the Seltzer, shes drivin. :bouncer:
Wow...thanks, Broken....you da man...you da mannnnnnnn!!!

And I feel like bouncing too....ok?

:bouncer:

*EDIT - Hey, I know I am a little late for today's festivities, but I had to get some work done today and that couch looks pretty good at the moment.

Edited By LunaBabe on Mar. 07 2002 at 8:43

- Brokenjaw - 03-08-2002

Well hop on,Luna. Plenty of room. Do you want a glass of wine so you can go bug eyes, or some OJ and Seltzer? :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Luna - 03-08-2002

::plops down on couch::

Oj and seltzer, please...but, wait....what happened to our goofy-looking-clueless butler...shouldn't he get that?

- Brokenjaw - 03-08-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:::plops down on couch::

Oj and seltzer, please...but, wait....what happened to our goofy-looking-clueless butler...shouldn't he get that?
::;pours Luna her drink:::::::::

All the little boys running around with thier swords scared him, I think he is hiding under the Queens bed.

- Hybrid - 03-08-2002

[Image: ninja.GIF]

- fbd - 03-08-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:bAll the little boys running around with thier swords scared him, I think he is hiding under the Queens bed.
dont blame me...luna gave me the sword, and HYBRID STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!