CDIH
Should We Go To War With Iraq? - Time To Choose. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Should We Go To War With Iraq? - Time To Choose. (/showthread.php?tid=5462)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Danked - 03-07-2003

Anyone have the transcript of last night's speech?

I was working late and missed it. I'm curious.

- Keyser Soze - 03-07-2003

it wasnt a speech, it was a press conference

- Hey Ladi - 03-07-2003

GW answers questions so strangely, all of a sudden when the speech is over, he's everybody's buddy. Like they aren't in a conference room, but his den.

- crack hitler - 03-07-2003

personnly i hope we bomb then the rest of the world unites and bitch-slaps us. the arrogance of bush alone is more then enough for the rest of the world to attack us. you guys have fun, i'm headed for Canade eh

Edited By crack hitler on 1047066992

- Keyser Soze - 03-07-2003

they loved clinton.

- LyricalGomez - 03-07-2003

We could have pictures of Saddam with a bunch of nukes and the other countries would still be against us attacking him.

It's been 12 goddamn years, how much more time are we going to give him?

- Keyser Soze - 03-08-2003

keep in mind, we are the only country to drop a nuke on another country.

twice.

- Rape Fantasizer - 03-08-2003

Quote:We declared war not just on Al Quadea, but on terrorism. Do we really mean it, or are we just paying lip service
Exactly, we need to stop showing the rest of the world that we're a bunch of pussies. We haven't done jack shit about the 9-11 attacks, so by this point they must feel they've gotten away with it. Even though everyone else says they won't back us, if it comes down to needing their help, I'm sure they'll step up. They need to back us in our time of need so we'll be there for them in theirs.

- LyricalGomez - 03-08-2003

Didn't we just catch the key guy behind the attacks? I wouldn't exactly call that doing nothing.

- Is Don on the phone? - 03-08-2003

Quote:Didn't we just catch the key guy behind the attacks? I wouldn't exactly call that doing nothing.

Actually, the ISI in Pakistan caught him, and gave him to us to keep on our good side. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is quite a catch, and will hopefully lead to UBL and the prevention of some planned attacks. It's probably a more important victory than the capture of UBL himself, as KSM probably knows more about operational planning.

- GonzoStyle - 03-08-2003

I was watching fox news, cause I never miss the o'reilly factor, I love watching that pompus Asshole.

They were doing a report on how we may be torturing members of al quadea, boo fuckin hoo. Oh god forbid we don't give them fair treatment and treat them like humans. These fuckin civil rights assholes need to be strapped to missles and fired over there, lighten the stupidity load that's dragging us all down.

Handle this like the milosevic situation, don't ask or talk, just fuckin do it. Let the public know after we are done.

- Jack - 03-08-2003

Just blow the whole fucking country up. Who cares if there are innocent people.

- Keyser Soze - 03-09-2003

America?

- GonzoStyle - 03-09-2003

boo hoo let's all shed tears for saddam and his civil rights.

- Kim - 03-09-2003

My brother-in-law will be leaving for Kuwait Monday morning. I am so fucking tired of these protests. Do you think he wants to leave his wife and 2 small children? Fuck no he doesn't. He was called and he is doing what he is supposed to do...serve his country. All of these assholes who are "pleading" with the men and women of the armed forces to disobey their orders should fucking shut their ignorant yaps.

If these protesters don't like it here they should fucking leave. Move to fucking Iraq or Afghanistan. They protest but have no fucking alternative plan. I've seen interview after interview where these idiots say war isn't the answer...what is you fucking morons?!
Let us hear it! Shut the fuck up and keep living your little comfy cozy lives.

And a double fuck you to the celebrities who are out protesting. Why don't you fucking get a life. Money doesn't buy shit when it comes to nuclear war. Your money won't do a Damn thing. So take your bullshit ideas and shove them up your asses!
:fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-09-2003

Quote:All of these assholes who are "pleading" with the men and women of the armed forces to disobey their orders should fucking shut their ignorant yaps.
That guy has kids...if he disobeys he gets picked up by the MP...hmm Jail or Kuait...I wonder what's better...

- GonzoStyle - 03-09-2003

Especially bumbling morons like dave mathews.

He sounded like tankgrrl when she said 60,000 people died on 9/11.

DM said that if we strike then we will kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people. I got news for you mister mathews, saddam has killed more than that himself when he tortures and gases his own people. Plus in the whole afghani attack estimates are no more than 1,000 people were killed by both sides. They have no clue what they are talking about. If you are so fuckin high and mighty, go over there and talk to saddam yourself.

Try going through what those iraqui people go through daily, where they are afraid to whisper the name saddam, for fear of being beaten or killed for it. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls a hitler and when he is cornered and has no way out, he just tries to take the whole country with himself.

When saddam was a kid, he would steal cattle. If he was in a situation where he would get caught, he would poison the animals. He felt he would rather kill them himself than give them back, this way no one gets anything.

As for those countries that say we're not gonna attack with the US...We're not supporting the US...

:fuckoff: If you guys experienced anything near the magnitude of what 9/11 was you'd be the first on line to kick some Towel Head ass...

- Maynard - 03-09-2003

I vote yes, but ONLY if we have the UN approval. He said in his speech the other night that he didn't need anyone's permission to defend the country. But if someone else did that.....he'd be the first to go after them.

I agree we should get the UN to sanction it...but the fuckers are being pussies about this thing...we can take him...let us...we should have 10 years ago...