CDIH
Usa usa usa usa usa - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Usa usa usa usa usa (/showthread.php?tid=564)

- Sean Cold - 02-23-2002

Team USA are in the fuckin finals baby!

Usa vs Canada for the Gold On Sunday!

What a game! I thought for shit sure that Russia had this game after scoring twice in the first four minutes of the third. It is just a fuckin shame that Russia bitched and cried about the refs after they did not show up for the first two periods. Fuckin cunts are trying to put a black mark on the game.

So, as it should be, it will be Team Usa vs. Team Canada in the gold medal game Sunday afternoon. Russia pretty much has the Bronze already.

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 22 2002 at 8:31

- AdolescentMasturbator - 02-23-2002

Holy crap I thought Russia had a good chance with the 3047375937 shots they had. Amazing game.

Edited By AdolescentMasturbator on Feb. 22 2002 at 8:34

- LZMF1 - 02-23-2002

so who was it that was talkin shit about the 'buhlin wall and what exactly did i say?!?!?!?!?!?

ok so those 2 goals by russia in the 3rd period were hard to swallow, but team usa still won.

bring on those stoopit canucks!!!!!!!!!

you know what i'm talkin' aboot?

Edited By LZMF1 on Feb. 22 2002 at 8:43

- Sean Cold - 02-23-2002

Quote:Newbie Scum

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 14 2002,6:25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, don't get your hopes up too high. This year's team USA is not expected to do too much. Most experts would not even place them in serious medal contention. The American team, while boasting some of the great players in the game, is an older team. On a larger rink, playing a much more wide open game, they will have trouble keeping up with the European teams.

Now, where is my good buddy slackjaw? Guess we did a little better than all those experts thought.

I can't believe the Russians are going to blame the whole loss on the refs. They did not play for two fuckin periods for christ's sake. Get off the fuckin ice you cunts, go pick on Belarus for your Bronze medal, beeotch! :fuckoff:

- LZMF1 - 02-23-2002

word up, yo!!!

- The Sleeper - 02-23-2002

Great clutch performance by Mike Richter, I might actually watch the whole USA/Canada game. What time is it on? <font color="white">

Edited By The Sleeper on Feb. 22 2002 at 10:34

- Francine Banger - 02-23-2002

3pm

- Sean Cold - 02-23-2002

It seems some of the Russkies will be sidelined from today's bronze medal game for harassing Bill McCreary. I am disgusted by this shit. They were outshot 38-11 the first two periods. God be damned but that seems like a pretty good reason to lose a fuckin game. It's a shame for Vladimir Malakhov, who will n ot be playing today. He was great in the olympics but because of his rhetoric against the refs on the ice after the game, he gets a nice front row seat for his suspension.

- Francine Banger - 02-23-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:It's a shame for Vladimir Malakhov, who will n ot be playing today. He was great in the olympics but because of his rhetoric against the refs on the ice after the game, he gets a nice front row seat for his suspension.
Good, its extra rest for him.

and Go Belarus!

- Keyser Soze - 02-24-2002

1-1 USA/Canada closing in on the end of the first period. What a fucking game!!! Brilliant move by Super Mario letting that pass go thru.

- Sean Cold - 02-24-2002

Well, I am more than happy with the silver medal. Like I have a choice. Team Usa was a step behind the whole game and it fianlly got caught out there. Great game till the last four minutes when we just got out classed and a great olympic run.

- onehung - 02-24-2002

I was expecting more hitting in this game,,But goddamn,Still a good game. Seemed like the canucks blocked about 30 shots in front of the net.

On another note.

Whats this blood inhancing shit that the commies are getting medals stripped for? Ones a male skier,And the other 2 are chicks.

- Keyser Soze - 02-24-2002

Like I told Sean just before, beating the Canadians at hockey would have been like them beating us in baseball.

Its their national pasttime, they damn well better win the gold!!

- LZMF1 - 02-24-2002

yes indeed!!!

they proved to the us and the world that hockey is their game.

still woulda been nice to beat them.

- Francine Banger - 02-25-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Like I told Sean just before, beating the Canadians at hockey would have been like them beating us in baseball.

Its their national pasttime, they damn well better win the gold!!
Not a fair comparison. We are just as good and on the same level as them in Hockey. They just had the better day today.

On the other hand in Basketball, they would look like the Knicks playing against us.

EDIT- Ok my bad, I thought you said Basketball. but same thing really applies to baseball too. They would get smacked around, and lose like 20-1, with their 1 run being a Larry Walker Homerun.

Alright canada Basketball isnt that bad.

Edited By Francine Banger on Feb. 24 2002 at 9:49