CDIH
A journal of my trip to see Jack. - By: Gonzo - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A journal of my trip to see Jack. - By: Gonzo (/showthread.php?tid=5643)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 03-17-2003

Today jack awoke me in the morning and served me a nice fresh cup of coffee in bed. I ruffled my feathers and managed to get out of bed, which is so comfortable. I went to the bathroom and relieved myself, I greeted baker with a slap across his grill as I passed him in the hall.

Jack made pancakes for breakfast, they were so yummy. I most thoughrougly enjoyed them, then I put my plate in the sink. I "accidently" dropped my fork and baker was kind enough to pick it up, then I greeted him once again with a knee to his throat.

Jack has planned out a fun filled day for us today, I am all dressed and ready to claim this feeble town as my own. I am so glad I am here visiting with my bestest buddy jack. I can't wait to greet baker several more times before lunch.

(Note: this is not a summary of actual events, yet they are an accurate description of what could have been.)

- LyricalGomez - 03-17-2003

This is beyond gay

Thanks for your critique, next time I want your opinion i'll read one of arpi's old posts.

At what point during the day would you and Jack have given eachother manual release?

- Danked - 03-17-2003

Where does Tricia worm her way into all of this?

- Goatweed - 03-17-2003

Quote:This is beyond gay

agreed - pancakes are gay. Scrambled eggs and bacon, now that's good eatin' :banana:

Edited By goatweed on 1047917449

Quote:At what point during the day would you and Jack have given eachother manual release?

Thanks for the tequilaesque response and proving my suspicions.

- Arpikarhu - 03-17-2003

did you have to spend all night bolstering jacks fragile ego?

I'm sure that would sting if I knew who it was, alas I do not

I'm sure you and Jack would've made quite the manly couple skipping through town together holding hands

Arpi, control your puppy.

- Arpikarhu - 03-17-2003

dont belittle the gomez. he is his own man

- Keyser Soze - 03-17-2003

this is delicious reading!

Quote:dont belittle the gomez. he is his own man

I know there is no way you posted that with a straight face.

- Arpikarhu - 03-17-2003

i had no trouble posting with a str..........LOL! ok, you got me.

- crx girl - 03-17-2003

Quote:Where does Tricia worm her way into all of this?
i didn't worm, i was invited :-(

- Keyser Soze - 03-17-2003

i need more updates!!!!!!!!!

- Danked - 03-17-2003

I kid cause I :loveya: , Tricia.

Edited By Danked on 1047938895

- crx girl - 03-17-2003

i need a vacation :-(

I bet Gonzo was going to leave you here for some "special" time with Jack

- PatCooper - 03-17-2003

Gee, I cant wait for tomorrows update. Maybe Jack will give ya a nice massage before breakfast. Or maybe a peaceful stroll in the park to work off the pancakes.
Faggittt.