CDIH
Will Saddam leave Iraq? - Or will he try to hold his own. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Will Saddam leave Iraq? - Or will he try to hold his own. (/showthread.php?tid=5660)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Jack - 03-18-2003

Do you think Saddam will comply with Bush's ultimatum or will he try to stick it out and go to war with us?

- Jack - 03-18-2003

I think he will go to war. He is too stubborn to realize that this may be his 1 out and he will not take it. Many countries have offered him a safe haven over there, he just chooses to push our buttons more and more in my opinion.

- Metalfan - 03-18-2003

I agree. After all these years of taunting and posturing, he can't act weak now. Sadly, it will result in the deaths of many innocent people.

- Wormface - 03-18-2003

I think we have no business starting this war... at all..

- Teenweek - 03-18-2003

Anyone see in the Post, not sure if it was yesterday or Sunday, they showed his underground bunker. They said the door is 12 inches thick of solid steel able to withstand heat of 500 degrees or a blast from a bomb. The pussy is going to go to his bunker with his sons and top generals. I heard he will shoot chemical missiles against Kuwait and he will bomb schools and hospitals, blaming the U.S. From everything I read, He will also put his weapons in large populated areas to cause world backlash on the U.S. Like most people have heard he also plans to explode his oil wells which could cause one of the greatest natural disasters of alltime.

Saddam is going down but he will go down destroying his country.

- Wormface - 03-18-2003

Quote:I heard he will shoot chemical missiles against Kuwait and he will bomb schools and hospitals, blaming the U.S

ahhh.. another victim of allied propaganda...

Edited By Wormface on 1047992305

- diceisgod - 03-18-2003

I just hope lots of people die. We need a cleansing.

- Wormface - 03-18-2003

exactly.. thats why i hope we hear the words global nuclear war soon..

- GonzoStyle - 03-18-2003

Quote:ahhh.. another victim of allied propaganda...

Another victim of idiocy, cause we all know saddam is such a nice fellow who would never hurt his own people.

- Wormface - 03-18-2003

And ''we'' care about his people? We're going to be bombing the fuck out of them in a couple of days.. Just as long as there is a are a few hundred gallons of oil for every child we maim, ''we'' will be happy.

- LyricalGomez - 03-18-2003

Neither of those two choices, he will stay, but not fight.

- Teenweek - 03-18-2003

Saddam's Bunker

- Suzie - 03-18-2003

I hate the ominous countdown. "Thirty-five hours till we're at war"

Quote:We're going to be bombing the fuck out of them in a couple of days.. Just as long as there is a are a few hundred gallons of oil for every child we maim, ''we'' will be happy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, that's all you anti-war numbnuts have. You all say it together like fucking sheep...IT'S ABOUT OIL, IT'S ABOUT OIL...No it's not, well at least not from our perspective. France and Germany and other countries are against this war for one reason and one reason only, they have very lucrative oil deals with Saddam that would disappear with a new form of government in place.

But think about this, if this was about oil, don't you think we would get rid of Saddam and then claim Irag as our own? Because we're not going to do that, we're going to help Iraq become a democracy, MEANING we would still have to deal with a new government to get our oil from there, and frankly spending the millions upon millions of dollars for this "war" is not cost effective, even if the new government happens to give us a good deal on oil it can never rec-coup the cost spent on this war.

- Metalfan - 03-18-2003

Quote:And ''we'' care about his people?

The point is....that if he cares so little about "his" people to do to them as he does already, he will care even less about what he and his forces will attempt to do to us. He absolutely has nothing to lose. By fighting to the death, he becomes a hero. If he inflicts any damage upon us, he becomes a hero.

- Hey Ladi - 03-18-2003

Quote:and frankly spending the millions upon millions of dollars for this "war" is not cost effective
Wars are prosperous, it's good for the economy

I'll be sure to remember that when the stock market plummets yet again.

- Suzie - 03-18-2003

Finacial indicators suggest the market may plummet during the war but there will be a promising post-war recovery.

- Metalfan - 03-18-2003

European indicators were already going up today because of the elimination of the uncertainty surrounding if/when action was going to be taken.

- Keyser Soze - 03-18-2003

Let me get this straight. The while idea is to get rid of Saddam Hussein, who hate his own people, so we are going to bomb the fuck out of his country, hoping maybe one of these bombs will kill him in the process? What kind of moronic bush-esqe logic is this?? You think Saddam gives a shit if we destroy a country he has been destroying for years already?

I'm not pro or anti war. I'm anti-stupidity. This war makes no sense other than, well Saddam is a madman (according to the information we have, could be propaganda, who knows ) who kills his own people who therefore would likely support terrorists ( and may already have ) who are an immediate threat to our national security.

Now if this is the case, call me crazy but we still haven't caught Bin Laden, what makes you think we are going to catch Saddam who we already had tried to kill back in the Gulf War?