CDIH
i gave blood today and was a man about it! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: i gave blood today and was a man about it! (/showthread.php?tid=5668)

Pages: 1 2

- Keyser Soze - 03-18-2003

My company is having another blood drive today, they have them all the time here, and I decided I would give some of my own.

I was nervous, I never gave blood before. I'm not a big fan of needles, I guess i'm a big baby. Anyway, I got through it and when I went over to the table where they give you juice and snacks to recover the nurse said I was turning pale. I felt fine at first, but I soon felt really dizzy and everything was getting really bright. Then I starting to lose my hearing. I think I was pretty close to passing out. Someone came over and helped me back over to the table where I laid down and after a while later I was fine again.

So anyway, just thought i'd share. I'm entitled to start a meaningless thread here and there, no?

- Danked - 03-18-2003

Quote:I'm entitled to start a meaningless thread here and there, no?
NO!

Locked.

- Goatweed - 03-18-2003

open?

- Danked - 03-18-2003

I said NO!

- Arpikarhu - 03-18-2003

i never had a seizure. it was a stroke!

- Hey Ladi - 03-18-2003

so this is what those secret threads are like, huh

- Goatweed - 03-18-2003

we have secret threads?

- Danked - 03-18-2003

I blacked out at a show once. I had eaten some mushrooms in the lot prior to going inside the venue and while I was in line to get my wristband for our floor seats, my friends told me that I just collapsed. That's why I don't like to do anything but smoke pot anymore unless I'm in a comfortable environment.

- Arpikarhu - 03-18-2003

i have been having minor echoes on my left side from the stroke and went to the doctor today. he took blood and i was fine. i find that i dont grow a vagina the closer a needle gets to my arm. but thats just me. some people get real wussified when they see the ol' hypo. :thumbs-up:

- Suzie - 03-18-2003

Keyser, they didn't tell you not to give blood if you smoke pot?

- Ken'sPen - 03-18-2003

I bet if Keyser had accupuncture, he would leave with tales of torture that would sound like he stayed at the Hannoi Hilton.

- Goatweed - 03-18-2003

and this couldn't be added to the other thread because...?

- Ken'sPen - 03-18-2003

you are right arpi, goatweed is a post nazi.

- Arpikarhu - 03-18-2003

he has become all that he used to hate.

- Danked - 03-18-2003

This would be a fine time for Goatweed to break in his Merge Topics button.

- Ken'sPen - 03-18-2003

Danked is one too, I refuse to say Hi Danked ever again....

it's like seig heil to my ears.

- Goatweed - 03-18-2003

it sorta worked Undecided

- LyricalGomez - 03-18-2003

Great, now nobody will have any fucking clue what's going on

- Ken'sPen - 03-18-2003

OK they are more like the Italians under Mussilini, than Nazi's.

sure they are facist, but they blunder so much they just seem cute.

- GonzoStyle - 03-18-2003

I dunno what happened here but keyser is a fuckin wuss.