CDIH
Flying - If you had to get on a plane today - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Flying - If you had to get on a plane today (/showthread.php?tid=5691)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Metalfan - 03-20-2003

Discuss......or not....its up to you :keke:

- Sweet Angel - 03-20-2003

I'd probably change my plans. It's too early right now to go -- Maybe in a few months when it's less fresh. Good thing I'm not planning a vacation, I'd be pissed!

EDIT: I had a few minutes to re-think this. I live about a mile and a half from the Oyster Creek plant. Maybe I should quick book a trip someplace else...think Bermuda is safe?

Edited By Sweet Angel on 1048165640

- Galt - 03-20-2003

There are about 30 people from my school who are in Russia right now on a class trip.

It would be funny if they got stuck there.

- Hey Ladi - 03-20-2003

I'd go, planes are unsafe the rest of the time too

- Jack - 03-20-2003

With the heightened security, to fly now is probably one of the best times to do so.

- LZMF1 - 03-20-2003

if something is gonna happen....it's gonna happen.

i would definitely get on a plane and if a couple of sand monkeys tried to do something armed with sticks or box cutters i most definitely would take them on....if i'm going out....i'm gonna go out fighting.

- Arpikarhu - 03-20-2003

i am going to tampa saturday with out a worry

- Ronin - 03-20-2003

i am going to vegas on april 2nd.. if anyone messes with my plane, i am going to reem them another Asshole.

- crack hitler - 03-20-2003

my parents were thinking about flying me down to see them for a while, if they offer to pay i will definitely go.

- Arpikarhu - 03-20-2003

Quote:my parents were thinking about flying me down to see them for a while, if they offer to pay i will definitely go.
mamas boy

- Goatweed - 03-20-2003

I would get on - I might be a little nervous, but I would still get on. I refuse to change my life because of fear.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 03-20-2003

as long as its jet blue :thumbs-up:

- Goatweed - 03-20-2003

are they the ones that have DirecTV in each seat or something?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 03-20-2003

directv in every seat, leather seats, and cheap tickets

- LyricalGomez - 03-20-2003

Quote:cheap tickets

Jew

- Galt - 03-20-2003

Interesting that this thread was created. I thought you'd have to be a giant fag to not fly because of this.

I have a three day intensive class that is to start tonight. I found out that one of the professors cancelled because he didn't want to fly from California today.

Pussy.

And his last name is "Raffi".

probably one of them.

- Metalfan - 03-20-2003

Quote:I thought you'd have to be a giant fag to not fly because of this.

How about really nervous about getting on a plane and being away from your children, should something bad happen.

- Arpikarhu - 03-20-2003

i just stopped by to see some more of metalfans wisdom. i was not disappointed.

- Metalfan - 03-20-2003

just more proof of why assholes like you shouldn't procreate

- Galt - 03-20-2003

fag