CDIH
Lazerus has arisen!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Lazerus has arisen!!! (/showthread.php?tid=5728)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 03-22-2003

He's alive, I have just spoken to Black Laz and he's still breathing. They got a brother on the run though so he's still on the lam but he's alive.

- The Sleeper - 03-22-2003

we should throw him a party and not attend!

He is logged in, maybe he will speak now.

Maybe he'll invite a few of us over and have a "CDIH Scared Straight"

holy shit, scared straight was the best show ever.

- Black Lazerus - 03-22-2003

Yes all I am back I have to first appoligize for me not showing up to my own birthday party. Had some trouble with the law so i spent my 27 b day in a holding cell. glad everyone was concerned for my welfare.

I said, "I was worried". Don't get carried away black man, I'm all you got.

Me and Laz can yell at all the scared wannabe wiggers.

I'M CRAZY EDDIE, THEY CALL ME GONZO "THE NIGHTMARE MAN". I'LL CORNER YOU IN A BATHROOM AND TAKE AWAY YOUR MANHOOD, JUST ASK DANKED.

LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER YOU MOTHERFUCKING BETTER NOT MOTHERFUCKING BE DOING ANY MOTHERFUCKING STEALING MOTHERFUCKER OR YALL GONNA END UP LIKE THIS MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER

- LyricalGomez - 03-22-2003

meh

Sleeper can come in all negi and be like "I'll spinkick you in the throat punks, you think you know the mosh, you know nothing about edge."

Ofcourse he will have a seperate program called "Scared Str8"

Gomez is threatened by the fact there is a rap fan on the board who is finally black.

no, it would be called "scared posi 88 style"

- LyricalGomez - 03-22-2003

Quote:Gomez is threatened by the fact there is a rap fan on the board who is finally black.

Wait, there is?

*runs*

Yeah I missed all of you!! that just shows how truly pathetic my life has become. <!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Cracker ass crackers I will kill you cracker kids too<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

The best was the white guy "crazy chris"

I'll be your friend kid, i'll be on you kid. I'll be like, "hey kid, can I get you a sandwich kid? How about some dope, kid? Want some candy kid?" You'll think, "hey this guy is nice, he's trying to help me out..." That's when I JUMP ON YOU, I'LL FUCKIN BREAK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!! I AIN'T YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN FRIEND BITCH!!!! I'm crazy chris motherfuckers, I killed little bitches younger than you and ain't blinked an eye.

are we talking about the original scared straight or the ripoff mtv version?

Like my man C rock says everyone wants to be black until the police show up.

like my niggaz NWA said "fuck tha police"

There's a one legged usher in this theatre right now and he won't trade places with me... AND I'M RICH!!!! That's how good it is to be white!!

And For the Record I am NOT on the run, I am out on bail. Don't want any of you sons of bithces getting any ideas.

the black man is always on the run from the white devil