CDIH
Tlc/discovery channel rule! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tlc/discovery channel rule! (/showthread.php?tid=573)

Pages: 1 2

- Spitfire - 02-25-2002

I don't think I'd know what to do without these channels!

Take last night, for example, TLC had another classic police chase show on, then clicking over to Discovery, a midget documentary and then a whole show on hermaphrodites (Is it a boy or is it a girl?)! You can't find better TV than this!!! :roflmao:

(not to mention Trading Spaces, which I am incredibly addicted to)

- Doc - 02-25-2002

I am a total Junkyard Wars junkie

I just can't get enough of that friggin show

- Arthur Dent - 02-25-2002

Quote:(not to mention Trading Spaces, which I am incredibly addicted to)

If you like Trading Spaces, you have to check out Changing Rooms on BBC America! They get these really insane designers to redo peoples houses. When the people come back they can't beleive how horrible their houses look. One woman started cursing out the designer for ruining her house. Another just burst out crying hysterical. Great TV!

And I want to be on Junkyard Wars!! Who's with me? :roflmao:

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2002

Doc Wrote:I am a total Junkyard Wars junkie

nerd

- Doc - 02-26-2002

Quote:nerd

That's Mr. Nerd to you bucko

- Metalfan - 02-26-2002

Spitfire Wrote:(not to mention Trading Spaces, which I am incredibly addicted to)
How cute is that host, huh? And how about the rack on the designer Genevive.....holy shit...worth the price of admission right there!!!
:drool:

I can do without the fat, bald fag or that slanty-eyed dude....their stuff usually looks like shit at the end anyway

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

Doc Wrote:I am a total Junkyard Wars junkie

That show is the fucking best.

- virgingrrl - 02-26-2002

Spit! i knew i loved you for a reason! :bouncer:

i too am addicted to trading spaces, and the guy who builds things Ty (i think that's his name) is a little hottie Smile

Quote:How cute is that host, huh? And how about the rack on the designer Genevive.....holy shit...worth the price of admission right there!!!

my momma tells me that i look like Geneivive, we don't have the same face at all, but the body is to an extent. i think she is a little like me too, cause shes always in a black shirt and barefoot, just like me :bouncer:

- Bondgirl - 02-26-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
Quote:I can do without the fat, bald fag or that slanty-eyed dude....their stuff usually looks like shit at the end anyway
I like Verns stuff (the 'slanty eyed guy' as you called him), but I could definitely do without the other female designer (I can't think of her name..Helga or something), her rooms always look institutional..and the guy who names his rooms too..yuck

Genevieve rules, and I love the female carpenter

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

I found an EXCLUSIVE picture of virgingrrl. SHHHHH! Don't tell her I posted this though. She'll kill me.

[Image: tsgen_zoom_05.jpg]

- Bondgirl - 02-26-2002

crap..double post..sorry

Edited By Bondgirl on Feb. 26 2002 at 3:52

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:crap..double post..sorry
WAT? Where's the first post? Or the second?

I'm totally confused.

- Bondgirl - 02-26-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Bondgirl Wrote:crap..double post..sorry
WAT? Where's the first post? Or the second?

I'm totally confused.
Just ignore me and move on..mmmkay

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

Did someone say something?

- Spitfire - 02-26-2002

Yeah, Vern (or as we call him, the Gaysian) is the best! His rooms come out beautiful, anyone see that bamboo coffee table he made? He and Genevive are my favorite designers (have lots of ideas for my way-distant future house)
Ty is sooo hot, the carpenter chick Amy is hot too...
but I usually dislike anything that lazy Douglas does...

I wish I got digital cable, then I'd watch BBC America Sad

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2002

I like TLC at times but mostly I am into the history channel.

- Doc - 02-26-2002

Quote:mostly I am into the history channel.

Word up my brotha :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2002

Doc Wrote:
Quote:mostly I am into the history channel.

Word up my brotha :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
The History Channel has some great shit. I love their "History Lost & Found" and "The Most" then their series on egypt and the kennedy assassination they just have really great stuff.

- Metalfan - 02-27-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:I can't think of her name..Helga or something
BG, I think her name is Hildy, and isn't she the stupid bitch who came up with the idea for the "circus-tent" room? Gah damn, that was the worst fucking idea I've ever seen them do.

Oh, and the female carpenter, Amy Wynn, is a definite hottie as well :-D

Ty looks a little too stoned most of the time to trust with a circular saw, ya know? :lol:

- Bondgirl - 02-27-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
Bondgirl Wrote:I can't think of her name..Helga or something
BG, I think her name is Hildy, and isn't she the stupid bitch who came up with the idea for the "circus-tent" room? Gah damn, that was the worst fucking idea I've ever seen them do.

Oh, and the female carpenter, Amy Wynn, is a definite hottie as well :-D

Ty looks a little too stoned most of the time to trust with a circular saw, ya know? :lol:
Yeah, that's the one, Hildy..and I don't remember her circus tent room, but all her rooms are dark and dull, and she did some fugly looking grid design in a basement. She gave it some fancy name, but essentially, it was a big ugly grid.

Ty does look a little stoned, but he always looks like he's having fun, so I don't think that's such a bad thing. :fuggin: