CDIH
Fuckin stupid NY protestors - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fuckin stupid NY protestors (/showthread.php?tid=5735)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 03-22-2003

They are showing these fuckin morons protesting for peace in times square, yeah they are fightings and breaking shit, for peace. Don't these morons realize all they are doing now is taking the police away from their posts and their fuckin jobs to handle their bullshit. It's the fuckin weekend, give it a rest already.

It's so fuckin unreal to see people here calling for blood and practically rioting in the streets. Then pan to Iraq and see people beating saddams likeness with a shoe and people greeting soldiers with open arms, these people are out from under a regime that basically treated them like cattle.

It will take only the mass stories of these people to shut these fuckin people up, after the war. These morons protesting with the best interest of everyone, probably think that people in Iraq can just prance into the street and protest saddam if he was mean to them. I wonder how many of them honestly understand what life there is like and how many of them are losers with no jobs, responsibility or friends. Just looking for acceptance from other losers, who all think they have the answers to all the worlds problems, cause everyone else is sooooo stupid d00d!!!

Just join a message board if you feel like that.

- LyricalGomez - 03-22-2003

You should rape the protestors and paint the city in their blood

There's like a 100,000 of them, that's a lot of blood.

- diceisgod - 03-22-2003

I protest everyday there isn't a war.

- criticslovesnatch - 03-22-2003

Its a pretty big city. You'd need a lot of blood.

I love fox news, they are the fuckin best. Fuck CNN and everyone else.

I was watching MTV earlier and they are just sucking up to the idiot generation, taking a slated side in protesting the war cause all the cool kids say so. They are having all these morons babble on how evil the empire of america is and shit.

Fox news decided to send some reporters down to the protest here in NY.

Here are some of the gems they recorded

Reporter: so you are for the removal of saddam?

Protestor: Yes he definetly needed to be removed.

Reporter: But you don't believe force was the answer?

Protestor: No!!

(this is where MTV would close out the interview)

Reporter: Then what would the answer be?

Protester: Well .... uh.... :ten seconds of silence and then protester walks away:

I LOVED IT!!!!

Reporter: So you feel weapons inspections was how this conflict shoulda been handled?

Protestor: Yes!

Reporter: But we have tried weapons inspections for 12 years and it didn't work.

Protestor: Well we should have more patience!!

GENIUS!!!!

My favorite though...

Reporter: So what should we have waited for? Maybe another attack on america when Saddam was ready?

Protestor: I believe so, I think we should have waited for saddam to attack us first, then we would have a reason to overthrow him. He has never hurt anyone or bothered us.

Great, cause saddam has never hurt anyone, so we shoulda waited for another 9/11.

Now the question remains

Who is dumber?

The protestors or the people who wrote 8 Mile reviews on Amazon

- Jack - 03-22-2003

I saw something similar.

Reporter: Can we get your thoughts on why you are protesting this war?
Moron: There is no evidence that he has ever used these weapons, what makes you think that he will use them in the future?

Yeah.. cause we gather bombs cause its a hobby. They are purty.

Yes cause he hasn't gassed millions of his own people.

I just loved the last guy who felt that saddam shoulda bombed us first before we went in.

Another gem!!!

Reporter: a USA Today poll shows that 76 percent of americans support the war.

Protestor: Yes but that still leaves a majority of 24 percent.

Reporter: But that isn't a majority when three quarters of americans support it, that means 3 out of 4 people support the war.

Protestor:..... well... THATS THERE OPINION THEN!!!!!

FoxNEWS is great

What other channel would let a blowhard like O'Reilly have his own show

O'reilly is a pompus Asshole, he is so arrogant. If someone has a skewed opinion he yells and belittles them, he actually speaks out against the usual bullshit and doesn't sugarcoat stuff.

He can be a jackass at times but I love him.

Oh don't get me wrong, I can't stop watching him, he's a jackass, but he's funny to watch.

WHAT'S YOUR POINT

As I was trying to say, my point is...

COME ON, MAKE YOUR POINT

I'm trying to but..

DON'T DANCE AROUND THE ISSUE, MAKE YOUR POINT

Oops, looks like we're out of time here, thank you for coming on the O'Reilly Factor

I love when he is done tearing into someone and hasn't let them get a word in and then thanks them for a "lively debate"

I like how he rips apart guests and then calls them friends of the show

Or was that O&A

I get confused

- GonzoStyle - 03-23-2003

I don't think Sadda... I mean O'reilly has any friends.

- diceisgod - 03-23-2003

Chris Matthews > O'Reilly

- GonzoStyle - 03-23-2003

Yeah and you think that A.I. is the best ball player, so who cares?

- Keyser Soze - 03-23-2003

chris matthews is fat and dumb.

- diceisgod - 03-23-2003

I like O'reilly as well but he's mostly hype. There's no bullshit with Matthews....I'd love to see he and O'Reilly debate an issue, then you'd see who the dumb one is. Always bet on the fat guy.