CDIH
You know you have been with someone too long when - Relationship observations. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: You know you have been with someone too long when - Relationship observations. (/showthread.php?tid=574)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 02-25-2002

You know you have been with someone for a long fuckin time when..................

......as a man, you actualy remember to put the toilet seat down.

......you start thinking the the Lifetime movies aren't really all that bad.

......when you hate his/her mother more than you hate your own.

......your weekends "big" plans are dinner and a movie with some "quality" time as a night cap instead of spending all day Sunday trying to rember what shit you got into on Friday & Saturday.

......When you cave in and decide that every room doesn't need black furinature and that pastel will liven shit up.

......when Hot Pockets or a tv dinner doesn't seem like a good idea for dinner after all.

.......Monday Night foot what? I watched Ally McBeal.

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 25 2002 at 11:50

- Hey Ladi - 02-25-2002

Eww, as a girl I even have to say... Confusedpits: Confusedpits: Confusedpits: :0

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:......when Hot Pockets or a tv dinner doesn't seem like a good idea for dinner after all.
:lol: That made me just think of someone who is very fond of hotpockets.... :p

.....when you stop shaving your legs every day

.....when he farts and puts your head under the covers and you don't think you should break up with him

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:You know you have been with someone for a long fuckin time when..................

......as a man, you actualy remember to put the toilet seat down.

......you start thinking the the Lifetime movies aren't really all that bad.

......when you hate his/her mother more than you hate your own.

......your weekends "big" plans are dinner and a movie with some "quality" time as a night cap instead of spending all day Sunday trying to rember what shit you got into on Friday & Saturday.

......When you cave in and decide that every room doesn't need black furinature and that pastel will liven shit up.

......when Hot Pockets or a tv dinner doesn't seem like a good idea for dinner after all.

.......Monday Night foot what? I watched Ally McBeal.
OK, now that's just fucking sad Sean. Did you spy on me when I was married or what??

I ALWAYS pud down the toilet seat. Even if I go to a guys house, and it was up before I started going. I'll still put it down.

She ALWAYS used to make my ass watch Lifetime. And I fucking hated it. All those shows about rape, or retards, or missing children, or kidnapping, then raping retards children. Fuckin useless channel. I used to get her back by making her watch OLN and Speedvision. Yeah, that went over like a lead balloon.

I ALWAYS hated her mother. She did too.

Wait, so you mean you actually are allowed to go out alone when you're married? I never knew. I thought EVERY night was that "quality" time.

She allowed me to decorate the kitchen. It was black and silver. That's where letting me pick out the designs ended.

I never at hot pockets much, but she couldnt cook. So it was whatever I felt like making. Well ok, thats a lie. It's whatever she TOLD me to make.

Football?

- Grumpy - 02-25-2002

... when you care that your socks match or not
... when she says she's making chicken something and know that your having meatloaf
... when you don't mind watching Lifetime just cuz you know you won't get any if you don't
... spontaneous sex? what's that?
... instead of having sex twice a day , it's now twice a month and you know exactly what days those are in advance AAAANNNDDDDD know how long it will be.
... when you know how many bras and panties she owns and know her schedule for wearing each

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

Quote:... when you know how many bras and panties she owns and know her schedule for wearing each
That's sooooo true. God I hated that. Confusedigh:

How about having to beg her to wear the sexy lingerie? That sucks. She had to have a "special occasion" to pull out the sexy stuff.

- Sean Cold - 02-25-2002

Grumpy Wrote:... when you know how many bras and panties she owns and know her schedule for wearing each
is that done so you know which pairs you can't wear on certian days? :bouncer:

....when taking out the garbage sundenly feels like a civic duty.

.....when you are in The Wiz and suddenly you have to think if you should buy the new sub woofer.

.....when you have to buy a 15k ring, right pollyanna?

- virgingrrl - 02-25-2002

Quote:... when you know how many bras and panties she owns and know her schedule for wearing each

schedule for bra and panties...who the fuck does that?

- Grumpy - 02-25-2002

Quote:.....when you are in The Wiz and suddenly you have to think if you should buy the new sub woofer.

Good point. That goes along with

....when you have to think of a high priced item to buy her to distract her from the new big screen tv or home theater system you want to buy
... when "Let's go shopping" means "I need someone to hold my bags and pay for it"
... when you worry about when was the last time you wore a shirt
... when you can no longer see how long it takes you to wear jeans to make them stand up on by themselves.

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

-When she say's let's go to the movies, and you just KNOW it's going to be some girly movie that you have no desire to see. And if you tell her you didn't like it afterwards, she gets pissed.

-When she doesn't let you carry cash anymore because you might spend it. WTF? Isn't that the point?

- Grumpy - 02-25-2002

Maynard Wrote:-When she doesn't let you carry cash anymore because you might spend it. WTF? Isn't that the point?
What is this CASH thing you speak of? I haven't seen any of that in years.......

- LZMF1 - 02-25-2002

damn guys!!!!!!! you're fucking scaring me!!!!

my wife knows and accepts my moronic ways. she still hasn't gotten used to my laziness but she has become more tolerant.

toilet seat lids???? who gives a fuck!!!!! i use my "al bundy" shitter in the basement and she never dares to use my "throne".

tv/lifetime........ hell no!!!!!!! we have directv with 3 receivers. 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the living room and 1 in the basement hooked up to my 55" high definition tv. she watches what she wants to on the tvs upstairs and i watch and i watch what i want downstairs. luckily, my wife isn't into chick flicks, hates ally mcbeal and actually enjoys watching hockey games with me so that's a plus.

it's actually quite the opposite with the in laws. we both hate my mother!!! her parents are great and treat me better than my immediate family does.

when it comes to dinner, i'm the better cook but being the lazy sack o' shit that i am, i'm teaching her how.

we just recently celebrated our 4th anniversary. we met in '89 on a friday the 13th!!!! that's about the only thing we disagreed on. i wanted to have our wedding on a friday the 13th, she didn't. she won that one.

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2002

Quote:That made me just think of someone who is very fond of hotpockets....
you called

- Metalfan - 02-25-2002

When neither one of you says "excuse me" after ripping off a classic fart.

A fun night out = grocery shopping.

Watching every item in her lingerie drawer make the horrifying transformation from VS lace and satin to....ugh...cotton.

You'd both rather talk to her mother than each other because she may actually have something different to say.

You can totally identify with the parents on "Everybody Loves Raymond"

Edited By Metalfan on Feb. 25 2002 at 1:54

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-25-2002

also...
when you wipe your ass and your hand breaks through the paper and gets shit all over your fingers and under your nails you actually wash them off before leaving the bathroom. because you know the complaining about "your a disgusting fucking pig..[puking]....go wash your fucking hands...[puking more]......how disgusting....[dry heaving now] are you! " is coming and you already have a headache from work.

- Bondgirl - 02-25-2002

..you look at a menu and know what they want before you even know what you want

..you get each other the same silly gift for the same silly reason

..you know what kind of mood they are in as soon as they say hi, and you probably even know why

..you can have a whole conversation without saying a word

..you realize that on a Saturday night, you really would rather be at home eating pizza and watching him play playstation then anywhere else in the world

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-25-2002

This is why I fucking hate 99.99% of girls, geez, where do you guys find them? I never understood why it should be the guy's responsibility to put the seat down, if it's up when I get there, it isn't that hard to put it down.
I's say the only thing I can think of from past relationships that showed we were together too long was that we didn't appreciate each other anymore, ok, lame, i know.

- IkeaBoy - 02-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:you start thinking the the Lifetime movies aren't really all that bad.
they really aren't.

- Sean Cold - 02-25-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:they really aren't.
What you have with your TV is not a healthy relationship, dude.

And, you proved your gayness even more with your reply.

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 25 2002 at 2:06

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:..you look at a menu and know what they want before you even know what you want

..you get each other the same silly gift for the same silly reason

..you know what kind of mood they are in as soon as they say hi, and you probably even know why

..you can have a whole conversation without saying a word

..you realize that on a Saturday night, you really would rather be at home eating pizza and watching him play playstation then anywhere else in the world
Yet another reason I love the bondgirl.

damn you, why are all the women that think this way taken?