CDIH
Attention Smokers - Report in - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Attention Smokers - Report in (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- LyricalGomez - 03-23-2003

Ok you filthy miscreants who walk around blowing smoke into my face, I've had it with you.

I'm tired of the fat fucking housewives sitting around sucking down their newport slims, newsflash lady, your yellow teeth won't detract from your big fucking beer gut that you force into your stupid little stretchy pants day in and day out.

I'm sick of the fucking underage kids who think that smoking is an alternative to showering, listen up sonny, I don't want to choke just because you aren't bothered by the stench that eminates from your dirty hoodie that you haven't washed since the millenium.

I'm going to kill the fucking yuppies who sit outside starbucks inhaling their fancy little cigarettes, flipping their oh-so-cool zippos open and closed, flashing a proud little smile as you open your silver cigarette case, I've got some news for you jackoffs, they don't make you cool.

As for the "I'm so cool I hold the cigarette like a dart" crowd, don't even get me started on you fuckers, instead if smoking them, why don't you turn your hand in the opposite direction and jab the burning butt of your cigarette right into your beady little eyes, maybe then you will realise you are wasting money on a product that essentially, WILL KILL YOU.

I hope they jack the prices on cigarettes so high that the only people who can afford them are the rich motherfuckers who never come out of their houses anyway, maybe then I can walk down to the 7-11 without having to inhale all the fucking nasty toxins you jackoffs blow into the air.

- Galt - 03-23-2003

Arpi smokes pole, but he's not here, so I figured I'd sign in for him

- crx girl - 03-23-2003

thanks for reminding me, i haven't had a cigarette yet today, sounds like a good idea...

Yes, yellow teeth and wrinkled skin are such a massive turn on

Stop smoking you simpletons

- Kim - 03-23-2003

The cough is attractive too... ;-)

- crx girl - 03-23-2003

stop going to the bathroom

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-23-2003

Quote:I'm going to kill the fucking yuppies who sit outside starbucks inhaling their fancy little cigarettes, flipping their oh-so-cool zippos open and closed, flashing a proud little smile as you open your silver cigarette case, I've got some news for you jackoffs, they don't make you cool.

Quote:Arpi smokes pole, but he's not here, so I figured I'd sign in for him

Galt beat me to it...

Going to the bathroom is a necessary function, without which we would die, smoking is neither necessary nor good for you, so put down that butt and start enjoying the wonders of the world, just imagine all the things you could do with the money saved from buying smokes

You could take a cruise

Go to Hawaii

Fly to the Moon

Endless possiblities

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-23-2003

Quote:Fly to the Moon
BM can already do that...

I bet he doesn't allow smoking on his spaceship

- diceisgod - 03-23-2003

The best part is that you'll probably die from cancer from second hand smoke.

- Goatweed - 03-23-2003

I like cigarettes, among other things :thumbs-up:

- Gooch - 03-23-2003

Quote:The best part is that you'll probably die from cancer from second hand smoke.

If there is any justice to the world. :toast:

Edited By Gooch on 1048455741

If I die I will die in the beautiful state I am in now, while you disfigured nicotine junkies will wander through life with dirty teeth, rough skin and the stench of death wafting from your very pores

- Maynard - 03-23-2003

I love smoking. I mean, not the same kind of love Dennis Leary has for it, but i still love my smokes all the same.

And I don't fit into any of your catagories. :thumbs-up:

So you're in the

I'm too special for the other categories category

That special breed of smoker who walks around with the nicotine box folded into his shirt arm, the kind who sucks down one butt and uses it to light the next cancerstick

- Goatweed - 03-23-2003

did Gomez have a bad experience with a smoker today?

- Maynard - 03-23-2003

I don't chain smoke. And I've NEVER rolled a pack into my shirt sleeve!

Have you ever even tried smoking? You might like it more than you think.

come to the darkside gomez.....

I have willpower, I haven't smoked nor have I tried drugs

I should be the perfection you all wish to achieve, even THE Gonzostyle eventually caved in and tried weed, but not I, I will not let you down

- diceisgod - 03-23-2003

People like you become crack addicts eventually. Lighten up, Francis.