CDIH
Snowhite and more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Snowhite and more (/showthread.php?tid=576)

- Grumpy - 02-25-2002

What did me and the other dwarfs say when the prince woke up Snow White?

I guess it's back to jerking off again.....D'oh (TOG)

Actually I prefer to go back spankin a batch in spit's hair and blamin snuka for her hair loss. I love using her ass a shelf to stand on while I jerk one off too. Perfect for standing and big enough to hold my weight. :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie:

Acid Baby Batter = always funny. Fuckers!

- Spitfire - 02-25-2002

Quote:A woman was at work when a man said, "You're hair smells nice."

She went straight to her boss and said, "A man said my hair smells nice."

He in return said, "What's wrong with that, it does."

She said, "The man who said that was a midget."

Too bad you live up to your status, unforunately the size of your teeny-peni is proportionate to your body and you can only satisfy :wilbur: with that schwans. :p

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-25-2002

Nah..Spit wouldnt blame me...especially for hair loss. Oh fuck it who am i trying to kid.

I might as well start apologizing for it now.

- Spitfire - 02-25-2002

It's ok Snuks, actually it gives my hair greater volume than ever before :bouncer: My hair is soft and managable...dam, better start marketing this stuff...any advice?

- Grumpy - 02-25-2002

Spitfire Wrote:It's ok Snuks, actually it gives my hair greater volume than ever before :bouncer: My hair is soft and managable...dam, better start marketing this stuff...any advice?
Hey fatass - It was my spunk that makes your hair nice and shiney, not the kid touchers baby batter.

Coming to a Rite-Aid, Genovese near you -

Midget Spunk: Good for hair, skin and removing those unsightly anal warts that you wish you never had.

Thats ok...I'll let grumpy take the balme for your hair being so nice and manageable. we all know im such a disgusting screw up i cant possibly have any good qualities whatsoever.

unless you count taming the 800 pound beast also known as grumpy's mom every night and cleaning all the green moldy, rotting chum smelling cheese from behind her crab curtains with the blistered covered tip of my toungue.

maybe that counts as a good quality? :thumbs-up:

- Grumpy - 02-25-2002

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:unless you count taming the 800 pound beast also known as grumpy's mom every night and cleaning all the green moldy, rotting chum smelling cheese from behind her crab curtains with the blistered covered tip of my toungue.
did you use the chair and whip again? or did you try the old ball ping hammer across the skull this time. Speaking of moms. how's your grandma? she wake up from that last episode of "hide the tools in her snatch" we played last week? I still can find my table miter saw. Can you ask her to dig out for me? thanks man.

Grumpy Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:unless you count taming the 800 pound beast also known as grumpy's mom every night and cleaning all the green moldy, rotting chum smelling cheese from behind her crab curtains with the blistered covered tip of my toungue.
did you use the chair and whip again? or did you try the old ball ping hammer across the skull this time. Speaking of moms. how's your grandma? she wake up from that last episode of "hide the tools in her snatch" we played last week? I still can find my table miter saw. Can you ask her to dig out for me? thanks man.
i got that back for ya grump. i was babysitting my little cousin and decided to take him to my grandma when she was sleeping and stick his arm in her clostomy hole. well it got stuck but i saw the tip of that saw sticking out her clam shooter. so i cut the little bastards arm off...and pushed the bottom half of it all the way into the clostomy hole until i saw fingertips sticking out her ass.

so i can just drop it off when i come to babysit your kids.

- Metalfan - 02-26-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Midget Spunk: Good for hair, skin and removing those unsightly anal warts that you wish you never had.
Now that is fucking marketing. Not only does the diminutive one put the warts there, now he's gonna make ya pay big bucks for the anti-midget venom. What a shrewd little bastard!
:fuggin:

- Grumpy - 02-26-2002

hey metal - just wait til I start marketing my shit as the one-all be-all herpes and syphyllis antidote. Then I have all my bases covered. Fuck'em, infect'em, then cure then. It's a win-win situation. no?

- Metalfan - 02-26-2002

::checking my wallet, shaking head::

Hey, need help marketing this shit...I could use the cashflow man. I bet we could convince Ladi to be our guinea p....I mean spokesmodel
:lol:

- Grumpy - 02-26-2002

ladi can't be our spokes person. the lip fungus hasn't gone away yet. She says it's a cold sore. can we use amy? she's nice and fresh. The anal injections from the snuka / wilbur rotisserie haven't taken effect yet for the diseases to start showing.

- Metalfan - 02-26-2002

The only problem I can see in using Amy is that NOBODY will believe that she had the necessary sexual contact to cause the rash....unless we are trying to market this as a skin cream....then she'll do just fine.

- Grumpy - 02-26-2002

maybe we can use her as the spokesperson for the "ugly stick". oh wait, nevermind. We have your sister for that, since she's been beaten with it enough times - she could at least be the spokesperson.

- Metalfan - 02-26-2002

Tell me....has your grandma's clam juice been received well as the new "stick-um" for the NFL?

- Grumpy - 02-26-2002

unfortunately that marketing plan didn't work after the player's fingers started to fall off in the second half. they have endorsed it as a rust remover though so the old lady is definitely happy.