CDIH
Why is maynard even alive anymore? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Why is maynard even alive anymore? (/showthread.php?tid=581)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 02-25-2002

EDITED FOR CONTENT BY THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR
<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 25 2002 at 4:45

- Spitfire - 02-25-2002

Too much obscene language :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Why I never heard of such a thing, this is really over the limit man.

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

Hey, you can say all the shit you want. Just not on here. I won't allow you to say bad things about me.

- Spitfire - 02-25-2002

Free speech, especially when it is used in such a derogatory fashion to a board owner/admin is bad..M'Kay Confusedneak: :burnfucker:

- Faceman - 02-25-2002

I luv the spitfire (just wanted to see if the mods/admins still allow blatant asskissing to go on :bouncer:

Maynard Wrote:Hey, you can say all the shit you want. Just not on here. I won't allow you to say bad things about me.
I'm sorry oh King of all that is shit, I'll shine your crown for you if you let me be your friend.

- Spitfire - 02-25-2002

Quote:just wanted to see if the mods/admins still allow blatant asskissing to go on
Of course! Ass kissing, compliments, bribes, sexual favors, etc. are all encouraged by all mods and admins...you gotta find some way to increase your stature on this board and make us like you! Big Grin

I'll IM you and tell you all about it later Confusedpits:

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:Hey, you can say all the shit you want. Just not on here. I won't allow you to say bad things about me.
I'm sorry oh King of all that is shit, I'll shine your crown for you if you let me be your friend.
Tell you what, if you agree to buy the prizes for the contest we're going to have, then you can be my friend. I might even give you my SUPER SECRET AIM screen name.

- Galt - 02-25-2002

I would like to go on record as saying that Maynard is probably the best poster here. I don't know why everyone gives him shit. The guy is hilarious, incredibly smart, and probably just intimidates everyone on the board.

I've seen these little petty bitches Gonzo and Sean really act like children about Maynard.

I for one won't accept it silently. The guy is simply better than you. Just get the fuck over it already for christsakes. Admit he's more of a man than both of you and Chuck Zito put together, and just move on. Your envy of him is transparent as hell.

<font size=1pt> Edited by Maynard on Feb. 25 2002,5:10</font>

Maynard Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Tell you what, if you agree to buy the prizes for the contest we're going to have, then you can be my friend. I might even give you my SUPER SECRET AIM screen name.
What do I get for 20 bucks boy wonder?

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

Galt Wrote:I would like to go on record as saying that Maynard is probably the best poster here. I don't know why everyone gives him shit. The guy is hilarious, incredibly smart, and probably just intimidates everyone on the board.

I've seen these little petty bitches Gonzo and Sean really act like children about Maynard.

I for one won't accept it silently. The guy is simply better than you. Just get the fuck over it already for christsakes. Admit he's more of a man than both of you and Chuck Zito put together, and just move on. Your envy of him is transparent as hell.

<font size=1pt> Edited by Maynard on Feb. 25 2002,5:10</font>
NOW THAT is funny.

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:What do I get for 20 bucks boy wonder?
A blow job, no swallow. $35 for the swallow.

- Sluggo - 02-25-2002

Oh...PISS BOY!
Wait for the tap...

[Image: 1013326792739_p_on_maynard.gif]

Maynard Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:What do I get for 20 bucks boy wonder?
A blow job, no swallow. $35 for the swallow.
How about 50 and a lift to the gym?

- Sean Cold - 02-26-2002

How in God's name am I always left out of these things damn it?

I feel no love you fuckers.

Byt the way, Maynard, that sig gave me the douche chills you bastard

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:How about 50 and a lift to the gym?
Last time I offerend you a ride you refused. What makes this time any different?

- Keyser Soze - 02-26-2002

Shhhh!
<font color=FEFEFE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 25 2002 at 10:09

- Sephiroth - 02-26-2002

<font color="EEEEEE">
Edited by Maynard on Feb. 25 2002,10:12

- Galt - 02-26-2002

How come everyone got their posts deleted by Maynard and I got his propaganda put up on my post?

Bullshit I say. Bullshit!!!!!!!! (exlamation points used to portray my anger)