CDIH
CDIH Music Exchange 2 - The Wrath of Arpi - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CDIH Music Exchange 2 - The Wrath of Arpi (/showthread.php?tid=5844)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

- Danked - 03-29-2003

Hi. I'm Danked, moderator of the Noise Pollution forum. Seeing as how I'm running things in this forum, I thought I'd resurrect Spit's music exchange, where you make a mix CD for someone else on the board. It was a good idea and I'm sorry I didn't get in on it when it was posted the first time. If you wanna be a part of it, let me know by next Wednesday at least in this thread or by PM. Should give everyone that checks into this board during odd hours a chance to enter. First things first, if you're too unmotivated to get your shit together and actually make a CD for someone else, don't fucking bother to say that you will. Secondly, we're talking CD's here. This isn't the 80's. No audio tapes. You should know how to pull tracks from your CD or mp3 collection and burn them to CD. Thirdly, I will be picking who gets who randomly. No exceptions. Fourthly, you will be giving out your address to a person on this board so if you feel iffy about certain people on this board getting your address, once again I say, don't fucking bother to say you want to do this. K? Thanks.

Game on. Yay.

Edited By Danked on 1048909074

- Danked - 03-29-2003

Oh yeah... this was done last time as well. You will be making CDs for two different people so there's a little more variety between the music you receive. I don't want someone to groan if they get stuck with me and only get "fucking hippie music." So be prepared to burn and mail two CDs.

- The Sleeper - 03-29-2003

I would love to do this again. Unfortunately, as much as you say "if you're not gonna make a CD, don't bother", people will be douchebags and flake. But I am in regardless.

- Danked - 03-29-2003

Sweet.

I promise it won't all be fucking hippie music.

and mine won't be all screamy mosh music, wait yes it will.

- Danked - 03-29-2003

Yeah, I lied too.

- GonzoStyle - 03-29-2003

permission to speak sir.

sir, I would reccomend extending the deadline to join in order to give more people a chance to join, sir.

- Danked - 03-29-2003

You now have until April 2004 to join.

- Danked - 03-29-2003

OK, next friday.

Need some help walking? I am here for you man, I am here to help.

I want to send Gonzo a CD again, i hear he could use another coaster

send me a better quality cd, don't be sending me no generic staples cd.

IT WAS OFFICE MAX!! :angry:

- Danked - 03-29-2003

My CD will be made of hemp.

I just verified, the cd itself was a comp usa cd, the sleeve was from office depot.

Fuckin sending me piece meal shit here, whatever you find in the trash.

it is DIY packaging. HXC MOTHAFUCKA!

cheapskate.

- drusilla - 03-29-2003

i would do it, but someone might yell at me or no longer like me cause i listen to devil music.

- Rape Fantasizer - 03-29-2003

Is the cd we make supposed to be music we like or what we think the other person might like?

obviously it has to be music the other person hates, otherwise I have no explanation for the CD sleeper gave me.