CDIH
this is the thread....... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: this is the thread....... (/showthread.php?tid=5858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

where i will tell you what i truly think of you based upon an opinion i have formed by reading your posts.

- Hey Ladi - 03-31-2003

:thumbs-up:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-31-2003

Ooh Ooh tell me mine first!!! :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Cowboy - 03-31-2003

:lookatme: Me, Me.

- Ken'sPen - 03-31-2003

don't you want to examine the bumps on my head first?

- Ronin - 03-31-2003

This should be good.

- Jack - 03-31-2003

He is playing you people for fools. Don't you get it yet? By not replying to this thread he is saying that he doesn't think much of any of you.

- Hey Ladi - 03-31-2003

aww, but this looked so promising :disappointed:

- Ken'sPen - 03-31-2003

Arpi would not tease us so.

- Galt - 03-31-2003

I'll be Arpi.

You're all dumb and unfunny. I have no idea who Cowboy is, so he's not even worth a comment. Jack is evil, and I hate him. Ken sucks, or is great. I forget what my current stance is on him as the moment. I'll have to check my files.

Ladi is a whore.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

hey ladi- i used to get you and sweet angle confused but now i realize that she is the stupid one and you are the boring one. you post evreywhere and never with anything to say.

2 tired- you and about 50 other people are what i call the"mass posters". you al post the same shit and its never really funny or original. just sort of background noise.

cowboy- i don't know you but will assume you will be one of the "mass posters"

ken- funny, annoying, maddening, funny

ronin- i never really paid to much attention to you so i guess i find you sort of innocuous

Jack- good with code, terrible as a mod. is helping to choke the life out of this board. i truly believe that. can be funny at times but only when gonzo is around to prompt him.

Galt- used to be funny all of the time. is now trying to hard so is funny half the time. i generally like galt.

- Hey Ladi - 03-31-2003

Quote:you post evreywhere and never with anything to say.
am I to appologize for taking your gimmick then? :clueless:

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

you always seem to prove my points so eloquently.

- Hey Ladi - 03-31-2003

oh I'm glad

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

that is exactly what i am talking about! you will post the most idiot thought in your head just to post! it contributes nothing!

- Ken'sPen - 03-31-2003

Quote:you will post the most idiot thought in your head just to post! it contributes nothing!

let's set up a postpal account for her, and we can dontate some worthy material for her to contribute.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

this is where Ladi now posts something like "oh gee", or "hmmph", or "i am hungry".

- Hey Ladi - 03-31-2003

it makes me feel better

you would rather anyone waits till they have substance to talk about?
no, of course not
then you'd just start a bunch of gay threads & talk to yourself

so bite me

- Ken'sPen - 03-31-2003

can I bite you Ladi,
I have a Weird taste in my mouth.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

but you just post boringl crap that is uninteresting and pointless. you post just to post. you just fill space. it doesnt have to have great substance but something, even anything would be nice.