CDIH
this is the thread....... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: this is the thread....... (/showthread.php?tid=5858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- HedCold - 03-31-2003

:lookatme:

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

hedcold- the most rockingest, coolest,happening, parte' guy in the world! his every post is a lyrical gem! plus,he is the bestest buddy a lucky guy like me could ever have!!! :bouncer: :banana: :bouncer: :bouncer: :banana:

- GonzoStyle - 03-31-2003

Arpi is too busy licking the emotional scars left upon him by his woman.

- HedCold - 03-31-2003

and people say you're a bad guy, psshh :banana:

If not for the sig pic I wouldn't be able to decipher between hedcold and gomez.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:Arpi is too busy licking the emotional scars left upon him by his woman.
????

oh, almost forgot, Gonzo: i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him, i hate him, i love him..........................................

If I didn't know you better i'd pull the old "you can give a joke but can't take one".

- HedCold - 03-31-2003

Quote:If not for the sig pic I wouldn't be able to decipher between hedcold and gomez.
remarks like that are what sting the soul

I am just jealous of your hot g/f, so mocking you is a resort to try and make myself feel better. It doesn't work though, I now know what arpi feels like.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:If I didn't know you better i'd pull the old "you can give a joke but can't take one".
i seriously didnt get it. sorry. i am being 100% truthful. i still dont get it. galt was the one who got dumped. is that what you meant?

- Galt - 03-31-2003

please explain how someone can "try too hard". I still don't use emoticons

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

dont let it hurt you galt. use my opinion as a guideline to improvement :thumbs-up:

Quote:i seriously didnt get it. sorry. i am being 100% truthful. i still dont get it. galt was the one who got dumped. is that what you meant?

I'll take you seriously and explain it.

You posted that I jump the fence between liking and hating you, when I don't. We had our one tiff and it is in the past now. I have nothin but love for you and just mockingly was fuckin with you. You posted what you did with the "love you, hate you, love you, hate you" Once again taking my remarks as me jumping the fence again. I know you can't be serious which I why I didnt reply to it seriously by saying "you can give it but cant take it", cause I know you better.

- Galt - 03-31-2003

I didn't get dumped. As a matter of fact, I had the sex with her this weekend.

She loves, me and I'm going to leave her.

- Jack - 03-31-2003

She is a gold digging tramp. Dump that bitch.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:You posted that I jump the fence between liking and hating you, when I don't. We had our one tiff and it is in the past now. I have nothin but love for you and just mockingly was fuckin with you. You posted what you did with the "love you, hate you, love you, hate you" Once again taking my remarks as me jumping the fence again. I know you can't be serious which I why I didnt reply to it seriously by saying "you can give it but cant take it", cause I know you better.
you misunderstood me. i just meant that i love you and i hate you. it had nothing to do with a past story in particular. who is th ewoman though? i still dont get that part.

Quote:I didn't get dumped
denial is not a river in egypt.

- Metalfan - 03-31-2003

Quote:As a matter of fact, I had the sex with her this weekend.

Getting one last ride in, huh?

Quote:denial is not a river in egypt.

I used that line a year ago on afrika, thief!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:I used that line a year ago on afrika, thief!!!!
only after i said it to Sean!!

Horsefeathers, I used it first and you Damn well know it.