CDIH
this is the thread....... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: this is the thread....... (/showthread.php?tid=5858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

poppycock i say!

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-31-2003

Hey Arpi...who made you the guy who says that people need to post a certain way? Like honestly I didn't see any sign that says your posts must have substance. This palce is just a place to kick it and play around. Every post doesn't have to make you or anyone laugh or for that matter even contain more than just a emoticon. It's all about fun here I thought. You make it seem like there are standards and if you don't meet them then you don't belong here.

- Metalfan - 03-31-2003

tomato must have tanked an exam or two....he's never this saucy :lol:

- Galt - 03-31-2003

What kind of valley girl actually types "like honestly" when they write?

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:Hey Arpi...who made you the guy who says that people need to post a certain way? Like honestly I didn't see any sign that says your posts must have substance. This palce is just a place to kick it and play around. Every post doesn't have to make you or anyone laugh or for that matter even contain more than just a emoticon. It's all about fun here I thought. You make it seem like there are standards and if you don't meet them then you don't belong here.
you gonna cry mr. sensitivity? ceeeerist! i thought you were gonna start quoting back street boy lyrics next. listen you pathetic moron, i was posting here when you were holding your mommas hand ,sucking on fudgsicles, so dont try and tell me how things work around here. go back to your bland, witless, uninteresting posting and leave teh funney to us professionals.

- Hey Ladi - 03-31-2003

definitely something to be proud of

You call that funny and interesting? Suddenly I'm not offended that he doesn't like me. He has no taste.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:definitely something to be proud of
another say nothing post that barely makes sense.dont you ever bore yourself? cause you sure bore the Hell out of us.

Quote:You call that funny and interesting?
no, i call that the truth. you an ladi should get together. you deserve each other.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1049146857

I think K1d did this bit before you Arpi..."This board sucks, nothing interesting happens, the posts have no substance, mods are ruining the place"...stop ripping him off.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

and you just ripped off the 30 people who have made that comment in the last 3 weeks. -
you bring uninteresting posting almost to ladi-like levels.

and what's your point? who cares if my posts are uninteresting? I only hear one person complaining and it's you. So you're obdviously not in the majority here so why don't you just sit down and be quiet.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:who cares if my posts are uninteresting?
obviously not you. it seems to be your forte'

Quote:what's your point?
if you havent gotten it by now then you are a special kind of stupid.

Perhaps you'd like it if the board consisted of Gonzo, Ken, HedCold, the old Galt, and yourself. That's the thing though. There's 265 other members here. Why not let them post how they see fit and spare them the critique that they obdviously don't care about.

Edited By 2 tired 2 give N F on 1049147853

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:Perhaps you'd like it if the board consisted of Gonzo, Ken, HedCold, the old Galt, and yourself.
them and about 75 others. (psst, you are not one of the 50)

Quote:There's 265 other members here
and 180 of them are dull and uninteresting. they all post with the same voice.

Quote:Why not let them post how they see fit and spare them the critique that they obdviously don't care about.
no

- crx girl - 03-31-2003

some people just don't get it

If you don't like a majority of the people here it why not just leave?

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:some people just don't get it
CRX,its almost sad isnt it? he doesnt even realize how pathetic he is being. :lol:

- FNMoron - 03-31-2003

...none of this would be happening if you had all just voted to make arpi a mod... Rolleyes

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

fnmoron- he can be annoying but i fined him funny and interesting. though his schtick with maymay got a little tiresome.

- Ken'sPen - 03-31-2003

I miss FNSluggo,
now he was funny.