CDIH
and so it begins!! LOL!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: and so it begins!! LOL!!! (/showthread.php?tid=5874)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- JimmyBlueEyes - 04-05-2003

Coney was fuckin sharp tonight. 5 innings and 5 K's not bad. I will be realistic and say if he doesn't last the season as a starter I could see him doing long relief like Hershiser did back a few yrs ago.

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2003

i was watching the replay on msg and it fooled me. i suck. :-(

- HedCold - 04-07-2003

so would the red sox take benitez for trot nixon?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-07-2003

please, please, please!

- Galt - 04-07-2003

I would

youll be happy from may- october, but when he blows an important game or 8 down the stretch, youll want him dead

- Galt - 04-07-2003

does this mean that the Sox could play in October?

i hope so :29:

- Galt - 04-07-2003

that smiley reminds me: Shea Hillenbrand's number is 29. He had 6 RBI today.

Good thing the Mets didn't want him.

haha buckner

- Galt - 04-07-2003

way to keep current.

:5:

- Galt - 04-07-2003

5 = Nomar

- Arpikarhu - 04-07-2003

o= titles for the red sox in over 75 years

- Galt - 04-07-2003

You derive joy out of the actions of other people with athletic skill and you include yourself as a member of the team when talking about how "we" won and if "we" could just get that one guy as if you have any impact on the success or failure of the team or they give a rat's ass about you and your out of shape, imobile, boarderline handicapped shell of a human body as it rots in front of a computer screen while they go make legends of themselves.

So who's the loser?

- Keyser Soze - 04-07-2003

benitez is in postseason form.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 04-07-2003

WHAT A FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT BENITEZ IS!!!!! SCUMBAG ALWAYS BLOWS THE FUCKIN GAME!!!!

- Goatweed - 04-07-2003

so they're picking up right where they left off last season? :18:

- Arpikarhu - 04-07-2003

Quote:benitez is in postseason form.
you people know shit about baseball. the only reason that you all go so fucking crazy when benitez blows a save is caus ehe does it so rarely. Benitez trailed only Trevor Hoffman and Mariano Rivera in save percentage, and only Hoffman and Sasaki in lowest percentage of inherited runners scoring. Benitez and Hoffman are the only relievers to finish in the top three in both categories. Only Danny Graves (31-20) has a better winning percentage in the four-year period than Benitez (15-11).. i hate the fucking mets and i still appreciate what a good closer benitez is. i hope he gets injured and really fucks the mets.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 04-07-2003

I may not know that much about baseball but I will tell you one thing. When you can't hold a game with a presure situation like that, you don't fuckin deserve to be a closer. How many games has this guy blown?? Important games. I recall the series against the Braves in the 2001 season. Gave up a homer to Brian Jordan. Hence, the guy blows games that the Mets should not have lost. I am sorry if I don't study stats and what not, but it does piss me off when a guy can't do what he's paid to do.