CDIH
let me try this again - i fucked it up the first time. sorry - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: let me try this again - i fucked it up the first time. sorry (/showthread.php?tid=6063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arpikarhu - 04-13-2003

this is what i meant the other poll to mean but i had just woken up when i posted it so my meaning was a littl efuzzy. this poll is the real one. sorry for the misunderstanding. thanks :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 04-13-2003

by the way, this is not a binding vote. just a testing of the waters, an opinion poll as it were.

- LyricalGomez - 04-13-2003

You should use an independant polling system

One Jack can't tamper with

- Arpikarhu - 04-13-2003

somoe one has obviously been tampering with the vote. i therefore declare these results null and void. we all know i won this practice vote. its a shame even a practice vote has to be fucked with by the mods. 17

- Gooch - 04-13-2003

maybe you didn't spike the punch properly to educate the masses, Charlie. :4:

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

the punch was jim jones. get your mass killers straight or dont bother

- Danked - 04-14-2003

Excuses excuses.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

so says one of the vote fixers

- Danked - 04-14-2003

Ah, there he goes, one of the members of the old regime attempting to chastise me for vote rigging. Sorry, I haven't been properly schooled, nor would I be so willing.

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

voting is overrated. as is modding.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

Quote:Sorry, I haven't been properly schooled, nor would I be so willing.
if this refers to vote rigging, thats what you would like us to believe.
if this refers to homosexuality, then you are a damnable liar!

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2003

Arpi is the Jed Bush of CDIH voting.

- Goatweed - 04-14-2003

so who's gonna clean up all the hanging chads this time?

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

Quote:Arpi is the Jed Bush of CDIH voting.
i dont think that this is what you meant to say. that would imply that I was fixing the votes instead of you and your goons.

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

christ, Arpi's become Al Gore. He invented the internet, messageboards, and keeps them afloat with his posts....

but can he carry a mod poll in his home state???

You're not rigging the votes and neither are we. You just won't be satisfied till they are recounted over and over and over again till the result pleases you.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

Quote:He invented the internet
nope

Quote:messageboards
nope

Quote:keeps them afloat with his posts....
i dont do it alone but the numbers dont lie. i am not trying to be big headed about it but lets not kid ourselves, i create alot of action around here. more than but a very few people if any.

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

sure you do. but so what? it's great that you do, i know it makes better reading. but how does that equal mod?

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

i do not have to explain myself to a guy who even ruins his own gags.

what's gonna change if you are a mod?