CDIH
i have - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: i have (/showthread.php?tid=6069)

Pages: 1 2

- Hybrid - 04-14-2003

boxer lint in my asscrack. Undecided

- Baker - 04-14-2003

:thumbs-up:

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2003

i bet hedcold's gf is into that

- HedCold - 04-14-2003

you too? Undecided

- Hybrid - 04-14-2003

maybe joobies can take it out with her teeth LOL! HOT STUFFFFS

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2003

JOOBIES! was the name "fofolina" already taken?

- Baker - 04-14-2003

Leave the newbie alone or I'll whip you across the face with my sac!

- Goatweed - 04-14-2003

I get lint in my belly button a lot.

- Hybrid - 04-14-2003

i hope jack rips your Asshole next time he fucks you and you have to spend a few months in the hospital away from here

- LyricalGomez - 04-14-2003

Quote:Leave the newbie alone or I'll whip you across the face with my sac!

:17:

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2003

I'm anxiously waiting for Hybrid to break out his new "cum spear" routine on joobies.

- LyricalGomez - 04-14-2003

Did you sleep well?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-14-2003

baker, when you stand straight up, can you see your cock

- Galt - 04-14-2003

I get long hairs that come out of my Asshole. Sometimes when I wash my Asshole in the shower I notice them, and I pull them out. They seem to slide out, and not have to be plucked. But their always like two feet long, and I have really short hair, so I'm not always positive that it's mine. But how could someone's hair (and with the length, it would obviously be a girl har dee har har) get down in my ass crack, I wonder?

As I think this, I examine the hair and notice that it is pretty close to my color, but darker than normal.

So, do I have a hair follicle inside my anus that grows hairs for years until it sprouts out of my ass? And if so, is there any surer sign of Cancer than that?
Or through my daily life when people shed hair, does it eventually work its way down and nestle in between my crack?
I have really thought about getting a DNA test done.
But I haven't haid a hair sprout in a few years.

- IrishAlkey - 04-14-2003

I almost felt bad for laughing hysterically at Galt's post.

You should plant some seeds in there and see what grows.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-14-2003

Galt you're not alone on this...I assume it's my gf's hair though cause her hair is everywhere in my room...

- Galt - 04-14-2003

Yeah well, the last time I found a hair, I hadn't been with a girl in like months, so explain that?

It's got to be Cancer.

Dr. Galt says that's the origin of all tumors. A misplaced hair cell starts growing a hair inside the body. The body starts to attack it because it doesn't belong, but since it keeps growing and isn't foreign, there's nothing the body can do.

The end, you die.

- IrishAlkey - 04-14-2003

I hope you don't have ass tumors.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

this thread is making me rethink hybrids potential as a general

- Goatweed - 04-14-2003

did you ever get a really long ingrown hair, and then dig it out with a pin or something? Those are really fucking nasty.