CDIH
Because h eis my bestest buddy.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Because h eis my bestest buddy.... (/showthread.php?tid=6070)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

that means his girlfriend is my bestest buddies girlfriend, so you all better be good. i mean it. show some goddamn respect!
i dont want to hear another snide remark about hedcolds girlfriend from you pasty faced, man boobed, computer geeks. GOT IT? GOOD!

- HedCold - 04-14-2003

you tell them buddy! :thumbs-up:

Edited By HedCold on 1050305060

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

i cant believe i fucked up the title of this thread.

i still mean it though!!!! :Confusedhaking fist in anger smilie::

- HedCold - 04-14-2003

its ok. you've obviously had a rough day with this being the second thread you messed. no biggies :6:

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2003

sorries i wont make any more snide remarkies :24:

- HedCold - 04-14-2003

i would hope notties

- Black Lazerus - 04-14-2003

I usually save my breath with you Strokey but I just want to let you know, I still hate you.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

and you are?

- Keyser Soze - 04-14-2003

does she know you look like screech?

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

TOG

no, you really do look like screetch, thats not a gag.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

sorry, i meant to say that you ,personally , are a joke.

- Galt - 04-14-2003

I created that TOG by the way.

The ET fingers as well.

I am a trailblazer in all things mocking Arpi's freakishness.

theres no bigger joke than being a dead ringer for dustin diamond.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

you may follow me around the board taunting me as you please. it only makes you look laughable.

it might look like im following you, but in reality you and i are the only truly active posters. stop being so paranoid.

- Galt - 04-14-2003

You should have seen him on Star Dates on E! with this giant female body builder beast of a man. There was actual sexual tension between them.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

Quote:it might look like im following you
it does and you are. you have been following me and trying to pick a fight with me for days now.

- Goatweed - 04-14-2003

Quote:You should have seen him on Star Dates on E! with this giant female body builder beast of a man. There was actual sexual tension between them

I saw that one, it was a pretty funny show too!

There was another with Kim Fields, and this dude that was so geeky and full of himself - it was pretty good too. I enjoy seeing out-of-work washup actors make fools of themselves by lowering their standards to do these types of shows :thumbs-up:

you are truly paranoid. i dont care to fight with you. i actually prefer the old arpi who used to do the 5 things you said you won't do anymore.