CDIH
holy shit! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: holy shit! (/showthread.php?tid=6097)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 04-17-2003

D:

- Arpikarhu - 04-17-2003

didnt i just do this or something similar?

):

- The Jays - 04-17-2003

WHAT???????????????????????????!!!!!????

- Danked - 04-17-2003

I thought maybe Arpi's penis might be in here, but alas...

8==D

- Arpikarhu - 04-17-2003

you and goatweed are killing me!
danked and goatweed i mean

- The Jays - 04-17-2003

... so, it's like a worm that burrows into different threads?

(-:

- Goatweed - 04-17-2003

Quote:8==D

this is Arpi we're talking about here...

8=========D

8==============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================D

- LyricalGomez - 04-17-2003

I swear the whole lot of you are batshit insane

- Arpikarhu - 04-17-2003

mine is thicker

- The Jays - 04-17-2003

[Image: icon17.gif]

- Arpikarhu - 04-17-2003

loser

- IrishAlkey - 04-17-2003

>---8<-( -8>

- The Jays - 04-17-2003

all talk....