CDIH
please post all Bway fag comments here! - today is the glorious day!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: please post all Bway fag comments here! - today is the glorious day!! (/showthread.php?tid=6105)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 04-17-2003

Bway show league softball starts today!!!
my team , Man of La Mancha, is going all the way to the championship!!!!

- Ronin - 04-17-2003

Bway = Broadway?

- Keyser Soze - 04-17-2003

i don't think i can improve on the level of gayness the initial post exudes.

- The Sleeper - 04-17-2003

Quote:i don't think i can improve on the level of gayness the initial post exudes.
i could have, but arpi took down his pics Undecided

- DGW - 04-17-2003

will the rain hold out is my question
still on here

- Arpikarhu - 04-17-2003

victory 11-7!

- HedCold - 04-17-2003

way to go buddy! were you in mvp form?

- Arpikarhu - 04-17-2003

2-2 , 1 rbi, no errors.

i kicked ass!

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2003

this week , not so good. 1-3 and we lost 16-13. thank god its still preseason. opening day next week!!

- Keyser Soze - 04-24-2003

im picturing most of the team rounding the bases with limp wrists chest high just flapping away.

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2003

how did you know. at least we look cute in our pink unis! :bouncer:

- diceisgod - 04-29-2003

Fastball to the nuts. Not good. Do not wear a defective, unsnug jock strap when playing catcher. My left nut is swollen. Ouch.

- Keyser Soze - 04-29-2003

DIG works on broadway?

- diceisgod - 04-29-2003

No. But i do have a lump on my nut and it hurts like Hell. This seemed the appropriate place to share being that queers are all into the cock and balls kinda stuff. They'd be the most interested i suppose.

- Arpikarhu - 04-29-2003

can i rub it for you?

- diceisgod - 04-30-2003

My ball looks like a cherry tootsie roll pop that was dropped on the floor in a barber shop. It feels like I was kicked in the balls like ten minutes ago. I've felt that way ever since the incident. And no. Don't make me get a court order restricting you from being 50 feet from my balls. Besides if you were to rub them it would hurt very much.

- Mad - 04-30-2003

DIG you should seriously go see a doctor. Don't mess with the nuts man. I friend of mind lost one of them to cancer.

- diceisgod - 04-30-2003

It's funny because yesterday it looked like i had siemese nuts. There was a lump the size of the head of my cock on ole lefty. I guess that's what cancer looks like. But when I woke up the swelling subsided or I most certainly would have been to a doc by now. Don't matter anyway. All a doc's gonna do is tell me it has to be removed. I'll be eating a bullet shortly thereafter.

- Mad - 04-30-2003

I heard they can put a silicone one in it's place, that way your lady friends don't have to call you mono nut.

Save the bullet for the douche that clipped you in the first place.

- Arpikarhu - 04-30-2003

i had an uncle who died of testicular cancer cause he refused to have them removed. he was 80. he said he came into the world with them and he was going out with them.