CDIH
things i want - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: things i want (/showthread.php?tid=6136)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Suzie - 04-21-2003

I can't even think about how awful my shwag Mets are playing without something to numb my senses in arm's reach.

Us Queensians/Mets fans should go to a game one weekend when it's nice out. Not like anyone else will be there!

- Keyser Soze - 04-21-2003

In Brewers news.... "The Brewers will have an addition to their lineup in July - Bernie Mac. The comedian and actor will wear Brewers blue for the feature film "Mr. 3,000," which starts filming at Miller Park and other Milwaukee locations in July. Mac will play a fictitious Brewers player who retires with 3,000 career hits, only to return to baseball a few years later when a statistical error reveals he is three hits short of the milestone. The film's production crew has told team officials it hopes to film live baseball and crowd scenes on July 23 and 24, when the Brewers play the Astros. "

- Arpikarhu - 04-21-2003

as long as you dont let it affect your normal life, blow rules! i had more fun than some of you could ever imagine.

I'm down for a CDIH Mets trip.

- Suzie - 04-21-2003

I agree. and I only let it affect my "normal life" when I used to sneak lines in my desk drawer at work. Not becuase I was fiending, just cuz I love the rush of how easy it is to get caught. I am a corporate bad ass.

- OAS - 04-21-2003

I heard about that Bernie Mac moviwe watching the Brewer game Saturday. They will do anything to get fans in the seats. Suz, I'm up for a weekend Mets outing.

- Arpikarhu - 04-21-2003

Quote:I agree. and I only let it affect my "normal life" when I used to sneak lines in my desk drawer at work. Not becuase I was fiending, just cuz I love the rush of how easy it is to get caught. I am a corporate bad ass.
sort of like when i used to do lines in the bathroom when i went to my folks for thanksgiving.

- Suzie - 04-21-2003

cool. long as someone picks me up in Astoria, I'm two exits away.
I suck at planning shit, do any Met fans have organizational skills?

- OAS - 04-21-2003

Quote:do any Met fans have organizational skills?
No more than the Mets have baseball skills.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 04-21-2003

I'm in for a Mets Game...Depends on what's organized...I'll help with what I can. Think I am going to try going Wednesday and get into the picnic area with the Pepsi bottle.

I have field box seats to wednesday night's game, 5 rows behind big Mo. :thumbs-up:

- Suzie - 04-21-2003

Those of us that work for a living need to go on a weekend.
They're at home this weekend vs. the D'backs (who will school them) or in 2 vs. San Diego

the d'backs suck this year. let me know when and i'll be there. this weekend is out but next time around i will go.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-21-2003

So sitting behind Mo means you'll be missing the game...

- Suzie - 04-21-2003

is anyone going to the board b-ball thing on the 10th. We can go to the SD game first and make it a full-out CDIH sporting day.

- OAS - 04-21-2003

I'm not doing the b-ball thing. I'm white. I can't jump.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-21-2003

So your old joints have nothing to do with it?

- LyricalGomez - 04-21-2003

It's all whiteys playing though, right? So what would it matter

- OAS - 04-21-2003

Quote:So your old joints have nothing to do with it?
Not at all. They can still kick your 2 tired ass.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 04-21-2003

I don't think the D-backs will give the Mets a hard time. Without Johnson and Schilling they will have difficulty.