CDIH
Miss Elizabeth dead.. - Lex Lugers longtime companion.. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Miss Elizabeth dead.. - Lex Lugers longtime companion.. (/showthread.php?tid=6215)

- Jack - 05-01-2003

source: 1wrestling.com
Quote:Multiple sources have confirmed to 1Wrestling.com that the female involved in the incident at Lex Luger's home this morning was his longtime companion "Miss Elizabeth".
Sources tell 1Wrestling.com that authorities responded early this morning to a 911 call placed by Luger (real name Larry Pfohl)and that Elizabeth (real name Elizabeth Hulette) was rushed to a local Cobb County hospital where she passed away.

Sources say Luger was taken into custody this morning, but it is not know whether any charges have been lodged against him at this time.

Local media in Atlanta is reporting that police responded to a domestic disturbance on Easter at Luger's residence. There is no indication at this time that the incident this morning involved violence.

- Arpikarhu - 05-01-2003

bitch had it coming

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 05-01-2003

Did he hit her with the Bionic Forearm?

- JimmyBlueEyes - 05-02-2003

shame...may her lovely soul rest in peace

- Keyser Soze - 05-02-2003

must have been a hardcore match

- Teenweek - 05-02-2003

[Image: 22.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 27.jpg]

My favorite Elizabeth moment and probably the only time I actually had tears for a wrestling match was the Ultimate Warrior s Savage at Summerslam and Savage and Elizabeth made up and he put her on her shoulders and Gorilla Monsoon talking about what a great moment it was.

- The Jays - 05-03-2003

... too many people affliated with wrestling dying.... the industry is marred by the amount of death...

... I went to Bret Hart's site, and looked at the list of columns he has done....

Quote:Bret Hart for The Calgary Sun

April 19, 2003 Easter with Owen in Israel
April 12, 2003 Hockey Night in Hart House
February 15, 2003 The death of Curt Hennig (comrade)
December 19, 2002 written at the invitation of The Calgary Hitmen Hockey Team
July 7, 2002 Bret's first public statement after suffering stroke on 6/24/02
June 8, 2002 Tribute To Hulk Hogan
May 24, 2002 The death of Davey Boy Smith (brother-in-law & wrestler)
December 8, 2001 The death of Ed Whalen(family friend, Stampede Wrestling announcer)
November 10, 2001 The death of Helen Hart(mother)
August 4, 2001 The death of Rhonda Singh (family friend/ lady wrestler)
May 31, 1999 The death of Owen Hart (brother)
April 24, 1999 The death of Rick Rude (comrade)
November 15, 1997 First column after the infamous Montreal screw job
October 11, 1997 The death of Brian Pillman (comrade)

50% of his articles are about the death of wrestling people....

- JimmyBlueEyes - 05-04-2003

Say what you want about these so called divas in wrestling today, Elizabeth was THE First lady of wrestling, and a class act too. No one even comes close to her when it comes to her grace, style and class.

- foo - 05-04-2003

That's really sad, she was still pretty young.

But what the heck was she doin with luger?

- Goatweed - 05-04-2003

fucking him is my guess.

- foo - 05-04-2003

I deducted that goatweed but she was better off with savage I would think. She probably needed to use the phone, he complained he was still waiting for that call from the WWE that 'needs him'. In a fit of roid rage he probably snuffed her out when she gave him a reality check.

- Galt - 05-04-2003

Grace, style, and class.

You people are living in a weird world.

- Arpikarhu - 05-04-2003

Quote:the only time I actually had tears for a wrestling match
this has got to be the saddest, dorkiest, most pathetic thing i have ever read on these boards. and that is saying something!

- GonzoStyle - 05-05-2003

boo hoo.

- PatCooper - 05-08-2003

This weekends confidential is gonna have a story about her death and her relationship with Luger.

- Mad - 05-08-2003

OD'ed on Booze and pain pills.