CDIH
why cant cdih... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: why cant cdih... (/showthread.php?tid=6274)

Pages: 1 2

- Hybrid - 05-11-2003

upload picture attachments? im gonna start uploading pictures on entunlimited and hotlinking them here. :angry:

- Paper Boy - 05-11-2003

i think it costs money for the extra bandwidth.

- Keyser Soze - 05-11-2003

DONATE MOTHERBITCHES!

- Hybrid - 05-11-2003

dont ever say motherbitches again. thx.

- LyricalGomez - 05-11-2003

comedy motherbitches option

i honestly didnt know it was a SAism.

- Hybrid - 05-11-2003

thats not what im saying.....it's just old and tired and should move on to internet phrase heaven now. along with adding !!!!!!!11111!11!1!11! to the end of a sentence.

you are wise beyond your years

- The Sleeper - 05-11-2003

aces!

I put on my robe and wizard hat

- LZMF1 - 05-11-2003

Quote:I put on my robe and wizard hat
if they have thick red and white vertical stripes you must look like a circus tent.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1052687726

- Danked - 05-11-2003

But horizontal stripes make a person look wider. Please revise your joke for maximum hilarity.

Quote:if they have thick red and white vertical stripes you must look like a circus tent.

You are a total and complete dullard who has no idea what's going on. You're that moron that wanders into every conversation thinking he knows what the conversation is about when he really should just shut the Hell up.

- Danked - 05-11-2003

He is the walrus.

- QuickStop - 05-11-2003

coo coo co coo co choo

- Arpikarhu - 05-11-2003

Quote:You are a total and complete dullard who has no idea what's going on. You're that moron that wanders into every conversation thinking he knows what the conversation is about when he really should just shut the Hell up.
ok kool-aid, you stole this word for word from me. I wrote this in a post over 2 months ago!
stop trying to be me! you arent smart enough or pretty enough to pull it off.

- LZMF1 - 05-11-2003

arpi...maybe "slim" will request that his member status be changed to resemble yours.

he cannot even emulate you properly.

Quote:ok kool-aid, you stole this word for word from me. I wrote this in a post over 2 months ago!

And I said something like it over 3 years ago, stop claiming you invented everything, you didn't, Hell your whole zing thing is ripped straight from the Simpsons.

Quote:stop trying to be me! you aren't smart enough or pretty enough to pull it off.

I'm trying to figure out what part of you I want to be, the loser who sits at home all day typing on the internet and giggling to himself or the skinny nobody who doesn't get taken seriously and therefore lashes out at people for ignoring him.

- Galt - 05-11-2003

I dislike hybrid's sig

- Arpikarhu - 05-12-2003

Quote:Hell your whole zing thing is ripped straight from the Simpsons.
i actually stole that from sleeper. :-(

Quote:I'm trying to figure out what part of you I want to be, the loser who sits at home all day typing on the internet and giggling to himself or the skinny nobody who doesn't get taken seriously and therefore lashes out at people for ignoring him.
if you changed it to fat loser then i would have to say the first part is what you are going for.