CDIH
What book are you reading? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What book are you reading? (/showthread.php?tid=6293)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- criticslovesnatch - 06-14-2003

read dave barry's two novels arpi. funniest shit i've ever read.

confederacy of dunces is good too.

- LyricalGomez - 06-14-2003

"Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs

Went to a reading of his yesterday and am now hooked on this book, this makes any childhood anyone has ever had look normal.

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2003

i despise dave barry.

- HedCold - 06-15-2003

i finshed the moneyball book already Sad

- Galt - 06-22-2003

I bought "Liar's Poker" in preparation for an interview on Monday in the financial world where I have no experience and I saw the new Harry Potter book, so I bought that too. :17:

- HedCold - 06-22-2003

i got the "how to move mt fuji" book that goes into how microsoft and other places use logic questions and puzzles to hire people. it was interesting

- Galt - 06-22-2003

bookworm.

- HedCold - 06-22-2003

when you read harry potter do you paint a lightning bolt on your forehead?

- Galt - 06-22-2003

No, I pretend to be Sirius Black, not Harry. Sheesh

Big birthday coming up, huh?

Papa Gino's pizza party?

:thumbs-up:

Edited By Galt on 1056262015

- HedCold - 06-22-2003

i bet you have the glasses too

- GonzoStyle - 06-22-2003

Interpretation Of Dreams By Freud, I saw the paperback for 25 cents at some secondhand place. Figured i'd give it a read, been a while and I really got nothin else to read nor the time or money to get anything new.

- HedCold - 06-22-2003

Quote:Big birthday coming up, huh?

Papa Gino's pizza party?

no Undecided

- Arpikarhu - 06-22-2003

bloodsucking fiends by christopher moore.
i enjoyed lamb so much i thought i would give his other books a try.

- Paper Boy - 10-18-2003

i just read the new david baldacci book. it was pretty good until the end. the ending was so implausable that i will never buy another one of his books.

- Banana_juice - 10-20-2003

I am reading " A million little pieces".. Its a really fucked up true story about a guy who goes through rehab.

- Goatweed - 11-20-2003

I picked up The Dark Tower 5 - Wolves of the Calla by King. So far it's a great read, as are the prior 4 books. Apparently the next (and last) 2 parts are due out in 2004.

- GonzoStyle - 11-20-2003

Myrna Loy: Being and Becoming

It's an autobiography, I have always loved her and her films, especially the ones with william powell. So I picked up the book when I saw it at barnes and nobles a while back, just got around to starting it.

- Gooch - 11-20-2003

I just got Wolves of Calla, as well

also just bought Neal Stephenson's Quicksilver

and currently reading: Fortess of Grey Ice by J.V. Jones

- crx girl - 11-20-2003

Goatweed Wrote:I picked up The Dark Tower 5 - Wolves of the Calla by King. So far it's a great read, as are the prior 4 books. Apparently the next (and last) 2 parts are due out in 2004.
any idea when it's coming out in paperback? i get most of my reading done on the subway so i don't wanna be lugging some big ass volume around with me everywhere

- diceisgod - 11-21-2003

Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman