CDIH
I Spy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I Spy (/showthread.php?tid=6318)

Pages: 1 2

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2003

I've been seeing weird stuff lately ...

One bird was atacking another, & they flew right in front of me

Today, it was back harassing the same bird, which is like twice its size. The other brave little bird stared at me while I parked & then left a white bird turd next to my car. I didn't step in it.

There were these two huge stroller things, one with 4 kids, one with 6. Bright red plastic things.

Oh, and the homeless sock. You know those stranded socks you side on the sidewalk, dirty & raggity. They thought they would see the world, but alas, there they lay. It's so sad. :lol:

Anyone else see anything strange?

- Danked - 05-15-2003

Was the sock accompanied by a spoon, can o' beans, painted stick, and conch shell?

Cause that would've been cool.

- crx girl - 05-15-2003

that's just what i was thinking.

what about the sneakers that hang over power lines? i've seen cardboard fake sneakers too.

- Is Don on the phone? - 05-16-2003

I saw two ducks on the lawn in front of my apartment this morning. And not a pond in sight.

- Weird NJ - 05-16-2003

There are these plywood cutouts in the woods near me. They are all painted up. There's a snow man and a rhino and a black cat painted on an orange square with the number 12 on it. You mean that kind of strange, right?

- crx girl - 05-16-2003

when you saw these things, were you.. HIGH?

- Weird NJ - 05-16-2003

No.... well yeah actually, but I see them every morning anyway.

- crx girl - 05-16-2003

i just got my cat high

- Weird NJ - 05-16-2003

You ever see a Turtle... ON WEED! :26:

- Danked - 05-16-2003

Funny that you mention it... I have.

- Skitchr4u - 05-16-2003

i haven't seen any of these cool things...where should i look?

- Danked - 05-16-2003

Wherever you keep your marijuana.

- Hey Ladi - 05-16-2003

oh, the other day this car crossed three lanes of traffic & smashed into the wall. The girls got out & ran around, that was ... interesting.

- crx girl - 05-16-2003

one time i was tripping, on acid, and we were at these people's house and this guy caught a snapping turtle and they put it in their bathtub, and it bit him

- Danked - 05-16-2003

I saw Mrs. Krabaple and Principal Skinner in the closet making babies and one of the babies looked at me.

- GonzoStyle - 05-17-2003

I saw a drug dealer selling drugs.

- Hey Ladi - 05-17-2003

but how is that weird? do they usually just eat them all up themselves?

or do you live in a "nice" neighborhood where those things don't happen?

oh and accidents, lots of car accidents going on

- Sweet Angel - 05-17-2003

I saw a chipmunk peeking out of my drainpipe today. He, or one of his relatives, was in my dryer vent the other day.

- Hey Ladi - 05-21-2003

okay, yesterday was a Kia painted in Red Bull colors & a giant can of Red Bull mounted to the back.

- DGW - 05-21-2003

you should have seen my toilet this morning