CDIH
How can I dumb it down? - Blue collar convo - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How can I dumb it down? - Blue collar convo (/showthread.php?tid=6347)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Suzie - 05-16-2003

Imet a cute contruction worker at the bar last night. I gave him my #, but I can already see we'll run out of things to talk about pretty quickly. Between my upper middle class upbringing, Ivy League education and yuppy job, I've been told my phrasing and vocabulary is hard to relate to by other less educated friends. So what can we talk about? Only thing I can come up with so far is sports. Any ideas?

- Metalfan - 05-16-2003

Can you talk about beer, football and women's racks? If so, then you're in like Flynn

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-16-2003

drugz

- Goatweed - 05-16-2003

sex.

- LZMF1 - 05-16-2003

metal is right but is this construction worker really that stupid? looks can be deceiving....play it by ear before drawing the conclusion that he's a dumbass.

- Metalfan - 05-16-2003

rock n roll :5:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-16-2003

TALK ABOUT SOCOM!!!

- LZMF1 - 05-16-2003

hoo hoo!!!

wocka wocka!!

- Metalfan - 05-16-2003

Quote:play it by ear before drawing the conclusion that he's a dumbass.

that's true...i was going completely on stereotypes.....if i remember right, there was a person who used to hang around here who works in construction who actually isn't a dumbass....but what guy doesn't like talking about beer, football and boobs?? :14:

- LZMF1 - 05-16-2003

yeah but that "construction guy" is now an everquest online junkie...which reminds me i gotta give that fool a call.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1053096966

- Suzie - 05-16-2003

It's not that I think he's dumb, just not sure what we have in common. I guess it doesn't matter, long as I get laid.

- DGW - 05-16-2003

Quote:long as I get laid.
like itz that hard for yah...or any woman much less

- Black Lazerus - 05-16-2003

I was going to say what the Hell does it matter what's in his head as long as you get him in the bead.

I meet stupid women all the time do you think that stops me from sleeping with them...no as long as she understands the words
give me money
and give me some head we are cool.
the only way it does matter is if its someone i want to date.

- DGW - 05-16-2003

Quote:and give me some head we are cool.
you must be a lady killer with that line

- Black Lazerus - 05-16-2003

Quote:you must be a lady killer with that line

You know I am. literaly

- Suzie - 05-16-2003

Quote:like itz that hard for yah...or any woman much less

You'd be surprised. I was having a dry spell for a while. I threw myself on anything with two legs for a few weeks, only to get rejected over and over again. Turns out the longer you go without it the less you want it though, so I'm actaully less horny finally.

- Hey Ladi - 05-16-2003

Quote:I've been told my phrasing and vocabulary is hard to relate to by other less educated friends.
so you save the good stuff for the 'real' people?

- I steal watermelons - 05-16-2003

Ouch, I am a plumber and this thread hurts

- Gooch - 05-16-2003

it's about compatibility. if you don't have similiar interests...then sex is about the only thing in common. that or smoking pot.

- DGW - 05-16-2003

Quote:I threw myself on anything with two legs for a few weeks
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>