CDIH
oh how low we have sunk... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: oh how low we have sunk... (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

- GonzoStyle - 05-16-2003

exploiting a one legged man... ugh come on.

- Teenweek - 05-16-2003

Tenacious Z from what I am told on line is a wrestler and quite a fly higher at that. Basically everything he does is a high spot. He was on the NWA TBA PPV's a few weeks before signing with the WWE.

- GonzoStyle - 05-16-2003

Holy shit that's the guy?

I saw him on the fuckin PPV a couple months back for the NWA. I was telling my friends how watching a one legged guy do a moonsault off the top rope had to be the most horrific thing I had ever seen in wrestling.

It's amazing that he can do that shit off the top rope with only one leg but its pretty unsettling to watch. I thought that might have been him but I didnt think vince would go as far as to sign a one legged wrestler.

- Teenweek - 05-17-2003

Anyone remember the PPV match between Shawn Michaels and Diesel where Diesel ripped the prosthetic leg off of Shawn Michael's mentor and HBK hit Diesel in the face with it for the win. My memory might be a little fuzzy but I am pretty sure that is the way it happened. This was maybe 8-10 years ago. Maybe it was at one of those In Your House PPV's, not sure.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 05-17-2003

I remember that...Supersock was the guys name. Jose something or other. Damn that was a long assed time ago.

- PatCooper - 05-17-2003

it was a 1996 in your house ppv. The tag line for the show was "Good Friends Better Enemies" Shawns mentor's name was Jose Lethario.

- GonzoStyle - 05-17-2003

Look at the memory on pat, I can never remember shit like that.

I knew he was gimpy but I never knew Lathario had a prosthetic leg.

- PatCooper - 05-17-2003

Quote:Look at the memory on pat, I can never remember shit like that.

Dont be fooled i looked it up.

- GonzoStyle - 05-17-2003

oh, well still a good find.

I remember when shawn was coming up for his title shot, all the dramatic shit about "the boy with a dream". Lathario was on TV all the time with him, I don't remember this incident though.

- Sir O - 05-17-2003

It was Mad Dog Vachon, not Jose Lothario.

- PatCooper - 05-17-2003

Mad dog Vachon was never in the WWE i far as i remember. I remeber him from the Vern Gagne AWA.

- Sir O - 05-17-2003

Right, I don't believe he ever wrestled in the WWF, but it was still him and not Jose Lothario with the prosthetic leg. Vachon lost his leg after being hit by a car sometime around 87 or 88. He wasn't playing the role of Michaels' mentor at the PPV - he was just there because they did some ceremony honoring some old time wrestlers.

- GonzoStyle - 05-18-2003

Thanks sir o, I ain't crazy cause I would have liked to remember is Lathario had a prosthetic leg, I aint that bad with my memory.

- Teenweek - 05-18-2003

Quote:WWF Title, No Holds Barred Match: Shawn Michaels (Champion) vs. Diesel
Diesel throws his vest on Vince at ringside, probably just to stir stuff up among the small population of "smart" fans that knew Nash was on his way out. Or maybe he was just trying to be cool; I don't know. Shawn enters to a major pop, and we get underway. They slug it out from the bell and Diesel ends up on the outside where Shawn follows with a sweet moonsault from the top rope all the way to the floor. Diesel rolls in and Shawn grabs the Title belt, jumps off the top rope and nails him with it. That gets the match's first two count. Shawn Flair Flips off a corner whip, then Diesel waffles him and sends him flying off the apron into the guardrail. In, Diesel dismantles Shawn and stares a hole through Vince the whole time. He hits a side suplex, then decides to choke the ref out with his wrist tape just for the Hell of it. He undoes the ref's belt and whips the tar out of Shawn with it. He grabs a chair and goes to work, but Shawn dodges the second attempt, and it hits the ropes and backfires right back in Diesel's face. Shawn now grabs the chair, but Diesel thinks quickly and low blows him, then backdrops him onto the floor. Shawn is an absolute bumping machine here. Diesel follows him to the outside and powerbombs him through the announce table(!), which is a much different type of table than they use today. It's basically a regular table but with a cover and monitors and stuff on top of it. The monitors immediately collapse on top of Shawn despite Vince trying to move them away at the last second. Ouch. Shawn is out. Diesel grabs the Title and starts a premature celebration. Shawn struggles up to his feet, more pissed off than hurt, and clobbers him with a fire extinguisher. Shawn fights back in the ring with his flying forearm, then kips up and smacks Diesel with a chair twice. Diesel retaliates with a big boot, but Shawn punches out of a Jackknife attempt and hits his flying elbow off the top rope. Diesel ducks the superkick and hits a clothesline. They go to the floor where Diesel hotshots him on the rail and decides to talk trash with the legendary Mad Dog Vachon who just happens to be sitting at ringside. Diesel swipes his articificial leg in a move that's so wrong and typical of a dickish heel action, yet outlandishly hilarious at the same time. He tries to use it on Shawn, but Michaels connects with a low blow, takes the leg, winds up, and nails Diesel with it instead. Shawn warms up the band and hits the Superkick for three at 17:56 to retain the WWF Title to a monster pop

hey it was a long time ago. i remembered the details, i just forgot who it was.