CDIH
Serious Question - Serioulsy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Serious Question - Serioulsy (/showthread.php?tid=6514)

Pages: 1 2

- PatCooper - 06-05-2003

If i rented a ps2 game from blockbuster on Saturday May 31, 2003 when is it due back?
I cant remember i need your help.

- Goatweed - 06-05-2003

aren't they weekly rentals now?

- Ronin - 06-05-2003

should be 5 days..

why not just call blockbuster and ask?

- GonzoStyle - 06-05-2003

This sunday before noon, take your reciept please.

soda's on sale 2 for 1.49 and if you need any further assisstance my name is Eddie, thanks.

- PatCooper - 06-05-2003

wouldnt it be saturday before noon?
I could call but im a lazy prick.

- Weird NJ - 06-05-2003

Hey good buddy. Do you think you can knock off my 4 day late fee? I want to rent something today.

It's due by noon on the 8th day of the rental.

There used to be a grace period of two hours, so you could have it in by 2pm and be on time but they waved that two weeks ago.

Now take your reciept and get the fuck outta my face.

- Weird NJ - 06-05-2003

:7: :7:

Quote:Hey good buddy. Do you think you can knock off my 4 day late fee? I want to rent something today.

Honestly I would if I could but our systems aren't networked like that, so if you have a late fee at your location it will only show up at that location. If you are delinquent with your fees a national hold is put on your account until you clear it at said location. I can't even take off my late fees cause its set up that you cant edit employee accounts, I cant even get a refund if I buy something that is damaged.

- PatCooper - 06-05-2003

Quote:Now take your reciept and get the fuck outta my face.

I threw the receipt away. who the fuck keeps those things anyway? and blockbuster gives you like 20 fucking receipts. like i care how many tokens i've collected.

- Weird NJ - 06-05-2003

Pfft.. when's that game pass coming around again?

- Mad - 06-05-2003

Quote:Now take your reciept and get the fuck outta my face.

I'm going to call your manger.

Good news, the game pass is coming back in the next few weeks.

In all honesty if you don't have the freedom pass you are a sucker. 30 bucks a month and you can rent 3 movies at any given time and never worry about late fees since you can keep them for as long as you want. So you can rent 3 movies a day, 90 movies a month in theory. We have one dude who rents 6 movies daily cause he is unemployed and he pays a flat 30 buck fee. 6 movies a day for a month would run him around 780 bucks without the pass.

- Weird NJ - 06-05-2003

ahh.. but do I still get my tokens. :23:

- PatCooper - 06-05-2003

i just checked blockbusters website and it doesnt even tell you what the return policy is.
pfft i'm going to hollywood video next time.

Quote:I threw the receipt away. who the fuck keeps those things anyway? and blockbuster gives you like 20 fucking receipts. like i care how many tokens i've collected.

The due dates for rentals are printed on your reciept.

another loop hole is getting the rewards program with your freedom pass. Rewards is 10 bucks for the whole year, you get a free rental right away which is half of the worth of the pass. You then can get a free non-new release with every new release. Plus you get a free rental for every 6th movie you rent, plus coupons for free rentals in the mail.

- PatCooper - 06-05-2003

does this freedom pass work for games or just movies?

Quote:i just checked blockbusters website and it doesnt even tell you what the return policy is.
pfft i'm going to hollywood video next time.

Cause you customers are idiots.

You are told by the clerk when it is due back, it is printed on your reciept, it is printed on the exit door and it's also a simple concept.

all games and one week rentals due back noon on the 8th day. so add one day to the date of rental and thats the due back day.

all new release 2 day rentals are due noon on the 3rd day.

simpletons.

Quote:does this freedom pass work for games or just movies?

just movies, they ain't complete suckers.

game pass will work the same way, it is coming soon.

- Weird NJ - 06-05-2003

My blockbuster only lets me rent for 5 days. :24:

Games, that is.

Edited By Weird NJ on 1054847608