CDIH
Top Ten Drug Experiences - The guilty pleasures... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Top Ten Drug Experiences - The guilty pleasures... (/showthread.php?tid=6517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- diceisgod - 06-05-2003

!0. The first time I smoked Hash I felt like I was in a different dimension. I've never felt like that even after having smoked it several times after.

9. One of the many times I smoked pot and watched back to back episodes of Beavis and Butthead with a ridiculously large bowl of choc ice cream with hershey's syrup.

8. Again, smoking dope, with the ice cream, and one night there was a Dr. Suess marathon of some sort on the TV (many of my drug experiences involve TV...they're like peas and carrots)

7. Playing Everquest on percocets (<--my most likely actrivity right now as you read this)

6. Hitting the local strip clubs with a couple buddies and an 8-ball (ok...it turned into two eventually ala Dennis Fucking Leary...the white madness is not too be taken lightly)

5. The first time I smoked dope (I was about 14) and I was down the woods drinking with a couple of buddies. I've never experienced as many or as pleasant hallucinations as I did that evening.

4. Smoking dope to the point of vegetation and listening to either Floyd's Darkside or The Wall.

3. Blow + chick(s). You do the math.

2. Watching the Yellow Submarine on mushrooms. The Blue Meanie freaked me out.

1. Watching the Star Wars trilogy, straight through, on acid, on Christmas Day. Best holiday I ever had.

- Mad - 06-05-2003

Quote:percocets

What did you fuck up? Busted nuts or bones?

- diceisgod - 06-05-2003

Quote:What did you fuck up? Busted nuts or bones?

Neither...only what I am currently fucking up by abusing this drug...whatever that may be.

- Mad - 06-05-2003

:thumbs-up:

That explains a lot.

Have you eaten hash? It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling from the head down. Best way to see Clapton.

- Galt - 06-05-2003

I drank a 12 pack, smoked a bowl, and had ecstacy before going to a Dave Matthews concert. I had two different groups of friends at the concert and I being the smart guy I am I went in with the group who was not ticketed to sit next to me so I could easily find my other group of friends.

So about an hour later, i went to find where my seat was supposed to be. Despite the fact that I had my ticket in my hand, I couldn't find my seat. I was lost for well over an hour.

While that was cool, my friend ended up leaving the concert with some random girl who was sitting next to him, left the concert, fucked her in the woods, came back.

- GonzoStyle - 06-05-2003

1 - I smoked weed with danked, I was funny for 20 minutes and then had a panic attack, never wanna do anything else again.

the end.

I have some funny non-drug related stories and stories involving other junkies but i won't sully your thread with my nonsense.

- LZMF1 - 06-05-2003

valium: that shit is fun because nothing matters when you're on it...nothing bothers you

hash: need i say more?

weed: see above

opium: a nice mellow high....it almost smells like palmolive dishwashing detergent when you smoke it

acid: my drug of choice

morphine(liquid): HOLY SHIT!!! this stuff is insane!

percosets: top it off with a few beers and you're ready to zone out for hours

vicodin: see above

magic mushrooms: not as intense as acid nor do they last as long but man they can be fun!

coke: luckily i never got too into it....it could be habit forming.... :crackhead:

- GonzoStyle - 06-05-2003

I bet arpi has some priceless coke stories from the 80's.

- Danked - 06-05-2003

Quote:never wanna do anything else again.
:29:

- Hybrid - 06-05-2003

Quote:1 - I smoked weed with danked, I was funny for 20 minutes and then had a panic attack, never wanna do anything else again.
im not cool enough for that Undecided

- IrishAlkey - 06-05-2003

I tried to kill a cat because it was morphing into the devil.

- Arpikarhu - 06-06-2003

Quote:I bet arpi has some priceless coke stories from the 80's.
80's, 90's, and the 2000's

- Goatweed - 06-06-2003

I've only smoked weed, and I don't have any funny stories. I usually smoke, relax, get the giggles and then get hungry.

I was on Vicodin when I threw out my back, but aside from killing most of the pain, I didn't feel high or anything - well, until I smoked some weed ontop of it :thumbs-up:

- Galt - 06-06-2003

How fucking old are you if you were doing drugs in the 80s?

- Arpikarhu - 06-06-2003

- Danked - 06-06-2003

Quote:80's, 90's, and the 2000's
Like a Lite Mix station?

- The Jays - 06-06-2003

The first time I smok weed, me and my friend attempted to smoke tea leaves in order to get even higher.

The second time I smoke weed, I killed 7 slices of pizza in one sitting. We smoked on the top of a roof in LES.

One time I smoked, and we ended up in a house of some 24 year old chick in Tottenville. We then bounced quarters and smoked on her deck.

One time, I smoked weed, and then i watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

- IrishAlkey - 06-06-2003

Then you invented Pizza Dude...

- The Jays - 06-06-2003

...Pizza Dude was purely sober experience. I have trouble working photoshop when I'm stoned.

- Ants in My Pants - 06-06-2003

In a drug-induced rage, I punched my ex and slammed her into a wall.

Wait, no I didn't.

Sorry.