CDIH
FOX baseball - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: FOX baseball (/showthread.php?tid=6531)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

McCarver and Buck have to be the worst announcers in the fucking world!! Buck makes everything he says sound like its dripping with monumental importance. every player is sensational and stands atop the game like a colossus! mccarver just cant shut the fuck up! he will describe something, in minutae, over and over even though we are watching the exact same thing that he is. he talks like we are blind people sitting in front of our tv's. he also seemsto believe that he is the final word on all things baseball. i hate them both!!!!
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

- Galt - 06-07-2003

watching that gook smash his skull reminded me of Platoon when Bunny rifle-butted the smiley one.

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

and they beat everything to death. they talked about sosa's bats for 3 innings. then they caught a bad call so now its endless chatter about the umpire crew.they reiterate the same points over and over!

- Gooch - 06-07-2003

Roger will lose. I can smell your fear.

- PatCooper - 06-07-2003

Quote:they reiterate the same points over and over!

Sounds like some people here .

- Galt - 06-07-2003

STOP TALKING ABOUT SAMMY SOSA!!!!!!!!!1

Jerry Remy and Sean McDonough should call every baseball game in the majors.

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

now because sosa said hello to matsui before the game, mccarver is going on wondering what the japanese fans think of sosa using a corked bat. somebody shoot this Asshole!!!

- HedCold - 06-07-2003

why don't you listen to the winners on the radio?

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

cause i have tivo so the tv and the radio dont quite sync up. the radio is 3 seconds ahead of the tv.

- The Jays - 06-07-2003

...I hate how McCarver jsut went on a rant about how teams should not expect to win the pennent just because they have a high payroll, that no one is going to just hand it to them. THANK YOU, CAPTAIN FUCKING OBVIOUS. I hate these fucking Yankee-bashing assholes fom all over the fucking country. They are worse then fuck towelheads.

- GonzoStyle - 06-07-2003

The worst part of the whole sosa thing is the platform being built by the reporter from sports illustrated who approached sammy last year with a cup and said "lets test you for steroids right now!!!"

Now he has used this whole thing to further his hatred for sammy. I loved his witty line on the Jim Rome show. "Instead of putting an asterisk next to his home run totals we can put a wine bottle for cork" hahahahahahahah get it?

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

uh gonzo, we are talking about the fox broadcasters.ok?

Don't even try to lecture me on taking a subject a little off topic fucko!!!

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

try and stop me , shit stain!

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

yeah, thats what i thought. i am the big man around here and there is no telling me what to do!! i make the rules now!!!

Quote:yeah, thats what i thought. i am the big man around here and there is no telling me what to do!! i make the rules now!!!

yeah wait till I log off to grow a pair, I had to get the mail.

Don't force my hand fuck face.

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

hmmm, i hear a noise but i cant figure out what it is. could be a gnat, just not sure.

Oh so now he is ignoring me, finally I don't have to reply to his god awful crap anymore.

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

there is that noise again. sounds sort of like zootybang but without the bite.

- Galt - 06-14-2003

Remember when Deion Sanders kept dumping buckets of ice water on his head? That was a hoot.