CDIH
did ya watch the tonys? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: did ya watch the tonys? (/showthread.php?tid=6545)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

i know you all think broadway is for fags but marissa winokur won the tony for best actress and thanked my girlfriend during her speech. thats a huge deal for a dresser so today is a pretty big day here in the house. :bouncer:

- DGW - 06-09-2003

congratz to your gf
does she dress you too?

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

she would like to, but no.

- DGW - 06-09-2003

i can definatley picture Arpi wearing and waving around a pink boa

- Ronin - 06-09-2003

proof?

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

Quote:proof?
of what?

Quote:i can definatley picture Arpi wearing and waving around a pink boa
me too.

- DGW - 06-09-2003

:4:

- Galt - 06-09-2003

too bad only about 100 people on the planet were watching it

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

if it makes you feel a little less small, for even a second, to say that, then more power to you. :thumbs-up:

- Galt - 06-09-2003

Your girlfriend's name is Jerry, Dave, what? Just the first name. I feel so close to greatness

Edited By Galt on 1055183083

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

nope, it was full name. keep trying though, you might be funny yet

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1055183382

- Galt - 06-09-2003

Seriously, she didn't mention Kay's name. I'm sorry Arpi

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

what are you babbling about? she said kays full name.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

AH!!!!! I found out her name.

I am the master of Internet research.

And no she didn't, or at least someone got her last name wrong. However, YOU yes YOU were mentioned in an interview with that fat bitch.

Edited By Galt on 1055183696

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

you are wrong and an idiot.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

without getting into her last name, the Tony site has it one way with with Kate Gallensomething getting mentioned as her "best friend" and another site with an interview with the actress says that the fat pig's dresser is Kay Gowensomething... and Marissa called up Kay and said "I said, "Kay, they're doing Hairspray, and when it comes to Broadway I'll put it in my contract that you have to dress me." She and her boyfriend are going, yeah, right!"

So therefore, either you are a lying douche, or your girlfriend was so uniportant that her name was misspelled

For the record, I just think that her name was misspelled somewhere. And that's pretty funny.

Edited By Galt on 1055184338

- GonzoStyle - 06-09-2003

I didn't realize the Tonys were on till they mentioned it on sports center when discussing Tony Parker.

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

i dont know when you decided to become this gomez/grumpy combination of poster, but it is not pretty. i used to think you were the best poster here but you have really lost it. too bad.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1055184713

- GonzoStyle - 06-09-2003

Quote:i osed to think you were the best poster here but you have really lost it. too bad.

You took the words outta Galts mouth.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

I'm just saying. The name is spelled two different ways on two different very reputable websites. One says Kay G. is her dresser and one says that Kate G. is her best friend. Are they the same person? Possibly; probably in fact. The last name is spelled very similar. Ending in a way to either sound like "law" or "lock". So I'll just say that it's the same person.

However, due to your meanspiritedness, I will not tell you the site that has an interview with Marissa which mentions (much more than what I wrote) Kay by name and talks about her glowingly.