CDIH
marriage/compromises.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: marriage/compromises.... (/showthread.php?tid=6597)

Pages: 1 2

- Goatweed - 06-13-2003

and wives who just don't fucking get it :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Weird NJ - 06-13-2003

Let me guess.. you want periwinkle tiles and she wants teaberry.

- crx girl - 06-13-2003

:29:

- Goatweed - 06-13-2003

I just want a little compromise - I'm tired of bending. It's not just this, either.

- Weird NJ - 06-13-2003

:24:

- Hybrid - 06-13-2003

cagematch is the only answer

- The Jays - 06-13-2003

... true... :5:

- Hey Ladi - 06-13-2003

I dread turning into a wife

- flamingfish - 06-13-2003

why do people feel the need to enter into an arranged relationship? why do you need someone else to tell you that you are together, do you realy need a lisence to spend time with a person? :17:

- Ronin - 06-13-2003

what happened, horny goatweed?

- Danked - 06-13-2003

I bet she wants him to spend less time with his internet friends. :-(

- LZMF1 - 06-13-2003

lemme guess goaty....she won't budge...it's her way or the highway.....all you're asking for is a compromise and she'll have none of that!!!!

if that's the case.......that sucks!

- Goatweed - 06-13-2003

Quote:what happened, horny goatweed?
[obi wan kenobi]Now that's a name I haven't heard...for a long time...[obi wan kenobi]

Long story short - I had mad plans for this weekend, they got derailed because the wife and her side of the family feel every goddamn holiday needs to be a "family" gathering, and neither one of us can miss these "gatherings" because "family" is important. Meanwhile, it's father's day - to me, it's not the greatest holiday anyway since my dad has since passed on - and granted, it was partly my fault since I forgot it was this weekend (thought it was next weekend) but if anyone in her family decided to throw a fucking Tupperware party, it's like "everyone has to be there" and it's fucking annoying already. Maybe because my side of the family is very small I look at things differently, but it's not like we never see these people - for christ's sake, my father-in-law lives downstairs, I see him every day! I'm just tired of always having to bend and cater to these things, this isnt the first time and arguing with her is pointless - plus arguing lessens my chances of getting laid, which are far and few between as it is.

I think I just need a vacation from everything - between all the work I'm doing at the house, at my job and dealing with her during all this...it's just a drag. I still love my wife, but there's only so much bullshit I can take.

- LZMF1 - 06-13-2003

d00d...that really sucks because you cannot win the argument no matter what you say so just give in and be miserable.

i'm not saying that to be a dick...it's just that you're in a tough spot and you don't seem to have very many options :-(

- Danked - 06-13-2003

I think your wife is right. :6:

- Goatweed - 06-13-2003

Quote:I bet she wants him to spend less time with his internet friends

actually no, I don't think she cares either way - she just wants me at every goddamn function because everyone else manages to make them. Besides, she should be happy - my internet friends help to keep me sane.
Quote:d00d...that really sucks because you cannot win the argument no matter what you say so just give in and be miserable.
that's why I posted these :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
Quote::6:
rub a little more salt in, why doncha?

- LZMF1 - 06-13-2003

sorry goaty...you're not the only one that i know that has these problems....

i don't but quite a few of my buddies do.

- Danked - 06-13-2003

:39:

- Goatweed - 06-13-2003

:burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: :burnfucker:

- LZMF1 - 06-13-2003

i guess mrs. goat doesn't understand that you might need "your own space" and that you'd rather not spend every waking moment with "the family"

shit...i come from a large family and they're all about doing "the family thing" and i avoid them all like the plague...i moved back into morris county where all of my family lives and i still do my best to avoid them. my wife and i do the family type bullshit when we have to but for the most part neither of us have the desire to do shit like that constantly

Edited By LZMF1 on 1055514941