CDIH
Mike Tyson Arrested again... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mike Tyson Arrested again... (/showthread.php?tid=6664)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Jack - 06-21-2003

Quote:NEW YORK (AP) - Mike Tyson was arrested early Saturday after a brawl with two men outside a Brooklyn hotel and was charged with assault and disorderly conduct.

The former heavyweight champion was treated for minor cuts to his hands after the two men apparently retrieved an object from the hotel lobby and used it against him, police said. Police added they had no further information on the object.

The brawl broke out about 5:30 a.m. outside the hotel where Tyson was staying, police said. They did not immediately have information on what started the fight.

The Brooklyn district attorney's office said Tyson was expected to be arraigned late Saturday or early Sunday.

A call to Shelly Finkel, adviser to the 36-year-old Brooklyn-born boxer, was not immediately returned.

The two other men in the brawl also were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. Police identified one as Nestor Alvarez, 24, but they did not identify the other.

One of the two men and a woman who was with them were taken to Bellevue Hospital and treated for minor injuries, police said. Tyson was not taken to the hospital.

Tyson, with a long history of legal trouble, was convicted of rape in 1992 and was sentenced to six years in prison. He served three years before being released on parole.

In a Fox television interview last month, Tyson said he was so angry about the conviction he wanted to rape his accuser, former beauty pageant contestant Desiree Washington, and her mother.

In 1997, he bit off a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear during a bout. Tyson's Nevada boxing license was suspended for a year, and he was fined $3 million. In 1999, he was released from a Maryland jail after serving 3 1/2 months for assaulting the two motorists.

Last year, he threw a punch at Lennox Lewis' bodyguard at a news conference announcing a fight between the two, setting off a brawl between Tyson and Lewis.

- Arpikarhu - 06-21-2003

thank you teenweek. i am glad you post these cause ever since i got a computer and learned how to browse the internet, also known as the "information" super highway, i have really been missing out on the news. I often think ,"hey! I wish there was some way to get the news while I am online.". thanks to you, this problem has been solved. :loveya:

- Zootybang - 06-21-2003

Quote:Hi!
Topic starter- Arpikahru

You have some fucking nerve.

- Kid Afrika - 06-21-2003

If it was two on one, isn't that self-defense? :rofl:

- x-file - 06-21-2003

Quote:the two men apparently retrieved an object from the hotel lobby and used it against him

Quote:and a woman who was with them

Every super hero has there kryptonite. His has a vag

- Arpikarhu - 06-21-2003

Quote:You have some fucking nerve.
you want me so badly its killing you

- LyricalGomez - 06-21-2003

I see the Jack and Arpi frienship lasted a whole 15 hours or so

- GonzoStyle - 06-22-2003

It was a tune up fight, he was supposed to fight on the lewis vs. klitschko undercard tonight anyway.

- Arpikarhu - 06-22-2003

Rolleyes

You sure showed me.

- PatCooper - 06-22-2003

Quote:It was a tune up fight, he was supposed to fight on the lewis vs. klitschko undercard tonight anyway.

Its pretty sad that your using Bob Costas' material.

Edited By PatCooper on 1056303835

- Arpikarhu - 06-22-2003

you think thats bad? in the mod forum he has been running through old Alan Thicke monologues and claiming them as his own

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1056299193

Yeah cause both of you are so fresh and always rewarding with your humor, you can try that shit with the rest but you know it holds no water with me.

Fuckin peasants.

Quote:Its pretty sad that your using Bob Costas' material.

It's even sadder that you're resorting to using Arpi's tired schtick.

- diceisgod - 06-22-2003

Dog will hunt.

- Arpikarhu - 06-22-2003

Quote:Fuckin peasants.
©1952 Shecky Greene

Quote:you think thats bad? in the mod forum he has been running through old Alan Thicke monologues and claiming them as his own

© 2003 courtesy of: A joke even Dent woulda passed on, Inc.

- Arpikarhu - 06-22-2003

Quote:© 2003 courtesy of: A joke even Dent woulda passed on, Inc.
© 2003 a subsidiary of : stealing my gag to ruin it by using a reference to an old irrelevant member LTD.

Oh sorry, thats an arpi original cause no one else was using it before.

How fuckin silly of me, you invented it all.

- Arpikarhu - 06-22-2003

:disappointed:
you might want to take a nap. this is not you at all.

Or maybe you should go and seriously take a step back and look at yourself over the past few weeks and realize what a bitter old fuck you have become.