CDIH
My morning thus far - random thoughts - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: My morning thus far - random thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=6691)

Pages: 1 2

- Suzie - 06-27-2003

I am slightly hungover and just noticed that for the last hour and a half my watch was on upside down.

A troupe of girl scouts got onto my subway car this morning, several of who were overweight. I just kept whispering to myself "too young, too young."

This day may take forever.

- Hey Ladi - 06-27-2003

I wore my name tag upside down one day, for about half the day

- Goatweed - 06-27-2003

I got to work and I finished a project I've been working on all week - I'm essentially done with my work obligations and could go home right now, but they won't let me :36:

- Keyser Soze - 06-27-2003

You still have to fill out your TPS reports.

Don't forget the new cover page.

- Goatweed - 06-27-2003

what's funny is, it's a huge statistical report too, and one of the complaints was the main (or cover) page - so I had to make it look cleaner :lol:

- Suzie - 06-27-2003

Quote:I wore my name tag upside down one day, for about half the day

you've gotta get some more flair on that uniform!

WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS PAPER JAM????

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2003

LOL!! ladi has to wear a name tag at her job!!! what a tool!!!

- Suzie - 06-27-2003

:17:
That's not nice.

LADI'S A CLERK!!!!!

- Hey Ladi - 06-27-2003

:23: I'd say Arpi had a gay response, but that'd be redundant

I work in an office, but they wanted everyone to have name tags because clients & such, are always wondering thru. They made a huge deal of it after September 11 too, making people sign in & if you forgot your tag, they made your manager come up to the front to verify you.

- Suzie - 06-27-2003

that's kind of like the NewsRadio where Tone Loc is the building security guard and he won't let Bill McNeil up to the station without his I.D.
Good times....

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2003

name tags are for lowly goons! do you have a hair net too?

- Suzie - 06-27-2003

stop being mean.

I bet she wears orthopedic shoes.

- Galt - 06-27-2003

my interview first interview went quite well.

So well in fact, that I have skipped the stage 2 interview, and will go straight to the 3rd interview in two weeks where I present Bernstein Research to my (potential) colleagues. If that goes well, I go to a psychologist for tests to make sure I'm not insane. If that goes well: employment.

The guy would would be my boss has 5 cars and a "weekend" house on Jupiter Island, and he said there are people my age currently at the company who have been there for less than 5 years, and are currently making over $1 million.

:thumbs-up:

Have that taken into consideration your fantasy sports skills and obese squirting ex-girlfriend?

- Gooch - 06-27-2003

Maybe he himself squirted during the interview

Well it is a "special skill"

- Gooch - 06-27-2003

He squirted right onto the Boston Red Sox 2003 calender