CDIH
I am amazed this has not been posted yet. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I am amazed this has not been posted yet. (/showthread.php?tid=6817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- GonzoStyle - 07-12-2003

The whole Kobe assault case.

It seemed at first like some bullshit allegations, Bryant turned himself in and it just seemed like some little glory hound bitch tryin to get some dough from him.

But now it seems a little weird, especially after the testimony of the cab driver who picked up Kobe and his entourage from a hospital on the night in question.

The records are sealed, so no one knows the exact charge, it's 'sexual assault' but that doesn't mean rape, though it could. They are still running DNA tests, which they say while Kobe turned himself in on his own accord, the DNA samples were not taken voluntarily.

But if they are taking DNA tests and askin for his pubic hair, then you gotta think she's accusing him of rape.

But what the fuck goes through someones mind like him?

First off the girl who is accusing him is a white girl, from lilly white colorado, his wife just had a baby.

But then again this reeks of the Tyson rape case, some say this girl is credible but those are her friends. Some of her friends say she craves attention and she tried out for american idol and some other reality shows and didnt make it. She went up after hours to his hotel room, there was room service ordered allegedly late at night.

It reeks of another Tyson case, I doubt even if they did have sex Kobe goes to jail like Tyson did cause he's not viewed as animalistic as tyson. Plus he will have a better attorney and legal team than Tyson had. But his image is gonna be pretty much fucked, I know people said he needed more street cred but this is silly.

- Danked - 07-12-2003

I was gonna post it I swear. I'm sorry!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-12-2003

i think she fucked him, and had planned to fuck him so she could get into the spotlight or get some money out of him.

Danked Wrote:I was gonna post it I swear. I'm sorry!
You don't even know who Kobe is.

- Sir O - 07-12-2003

I'd be shocked if Kobe really did assault her or whatever. He can get any piece of pussy he wants in the world, why would he risk ruining his career and spending years in jail for this one girl? He's too smart for that.

Of course, stranger things have happened. I just think she's a golddigging slut, and will continue to think that until proven wrong.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-12-2003

well said!

- Danked - 07-12-2003

Kobe Bryant is a basketball player.

So ha!

- Danked - 07-12-2003

Don't quote me on that.

- PatCooper - 07-12-2003

yeah at first i thought there was no way he did this shit. But now things are getting worse and worse for him. i read yesterday that hotel employees claim that they heard "argueing" between a man and a woman just hours before the attack took place. And they Kobe was seen talking and flirting with the woman the night before. He's fucked it looks like. Even if he didnt do it he's fucked. he's gonna be just another nigger rapeing a white girl in those rednecks minds up there.

- Faceman - 07-12-2003

Maybe this is just Fox's new reality show, "Let's fuck up a superstar's career" I don't know what to think just yet. I don't like to make snap judgements like most of the world seems to enjoy doing. Present company excluded. I guess we'll see by next week how much evidence the DA in the case has and if he can prosecute.

- diceisgod - 07-12-2003

Dog will hunt

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

who fucking cares? not I.

- Danked - 07-12-2003

No he is a basketball player. I'm positive now.

- HedCold - 07-12-2003

100 % positive?

- Danked - 07-12-2003

Yes. I google searched him and there were indeed pictures of him clutching basketballs.

- HedCold - 07-12-2003

what if it was a charity event?

- Danked - 07-12-2003

Good point. 90%.

In any case I completely doubt he raped her at this point.

Tyson you coulda kinda see cause he's completely insane.

But its the same scenario, a young girl looking for attention.

In Tysons case a beauty queen who was looking for a ms. america crown. In kobe's case a reality show reject.

Up in a hotel room of a rich athlete, not just any athlete but the tops of his chosen sport.

Ofcourse he pumps some semen into her and then she realizes she has a cooch full of gold as far as she's concerned.

But he's fucked either way, with his image now. The problem is, its not like it happened in LA or a major city. He did it in fuckin uptight full of rich white folk, colorado. Plus he fucked a white girl, atleast tyson did it to a black chick, not being racist but the fact is they are gonna view kobe in a worse way than they did tyson cause he fucked a white girl.

- PatCooper - 07-12-2003

she's white, and ex cheerleader and she comes from a nice clean wholesome family. In white bread colorado. Kobe's gonna fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 07-12-2003

kobe is a selfish ballplayer anyway. the lakers wont even know he is gone. i say burn him